Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma=Xp couter frozen

(PSN)Werrixa

Sorry I kinda tell more of a story than get straight to the point click the link at the bottom for a straight to the point post already on this topic.

Forma Xp counter glitch where the counter stops progressing I don't know if this is happening to many players or just a select few however if it is happening to all this needs to be fixed. This has been a glitch for such a long time and when it first happened to me I was extremely annoyed at the fact that this was even a thing. I play on ps4 and I know that this bug has already  made its appearance on pc. I first encountered this bug roughly early 2018 and of course searched it up to find other people reporting this bug. and of course other people asking why it is such a big deal. Which I will say this is a forum for reporting bugs and this is a bug I have encountered.

The only thing is I thought is that within a few months this glitch would  hopefully be patched in one of the next hot fixes or major updates so on. I ended up taking a break from Warframe for awhile after this glitch occurred not just because of the glitch but in general I just hoped off the game for a bit, although this glitch made it easier for me to get away from the game. Now and then I would get on for short periods of time. But eventually I came back to it and it felt good to be back. I started playing again like nothing had happened until ivput a forma on another Warframe and have found that the glitch is still here more than half a year later with lots of updates and around 2 major updates I could be wrong on that tho. 

I wont usually complain about things but for a game I've put a-lot of time into(for me) I just felt the need for this issue to be brought back up.

Voltage's original post on this issue

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/968495-profile-affinity-resets-with-forma/