Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Weapons 2019?

Arcane_Vai

Question

I know that we have the Weekend war happening for this year's Anniversary event, But I also don't see any thing about the Dex gear anywhere?

Does anyone know if we are getting the Dex gear that has been available in the past years?

(This will be my first Anniversary event)

17 answers to this question

probably just release the usual 3 again, they have been given away several times.

EDIT: Nope just saw their post on the anniversary, its different and thankfully has a chance to yield relics for 2 primes i collected all parts for except 1 particular part so thats nice.

Edited by Methanoid

1 minute ago, Arcane_Vai said:

I know that we have the Weekend war happening for this year's Anniversary event, But I also don't see any thing about the Dex gear anywhere?

Does anyone know if we are getting the Dex gear that has been available in the past years?

(This will be my first Anniversary event)

they said that there will be a new cosmetic i believe could be wrong

5 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

That's what I heard too. Armor set probaby. Would be nice imo. 

It will be a new dex skin.. probably for saryn since the weekend war relics are for saryn prime

Edited by TrinXT

4 minutes ago, TrinXT said:

It will be a new dex skin.. probably for saryn since the weekend war relics are for saryn prime

Highly doubt the next dex skin is for saryn. The started with excal the poster boy and the first pick for a starting warframe. I believe that they will do the starter frames first when doing the dex skins

We will get all past dex items.  This is confirmed at the bottom of the news page:

https://www.warframe.com/news/6th-anniversary-weekend-wars

This is just the beginning of our 6th Anniversary celebration! From March 27 until April 13, make sure to log in and check your inbox to get the new Dex Skin. There will also be opportunities to get previous Dex items from the past five years, so you won’t want to miss this, Tenno!

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

We will get all past dex items.  This is confirmed at the bottom of the news page:

https://www.warframe.com/news/6th-anniversary-weekend-wars

This is just the beginning of our 6th Anniversary celebration! From March 27 until April 13, make sure to log in and check your inbox to get the new Dex Skin. There will also be opportunities to get previous Dex items from the past five years, so you won’t want to miss this, Tenno!

So does this mean that there will be no proper month-long, consistent unvaulting for saryn/nikana/spira p?

16 minutes ago, Cicasajt said:

id love a dex armor set or syandana. tho they mentioned "skin" somewhere. i have hopes for a volt skin because its a started but if we are at starters a mag skin would make more sense because its female

We have a syandana already - Dex Nouchali Syandana (which is beautiful IMO) so here's hoping for dex armor to match now!

17 minutes ago, evilChair said:

So does this mean that there will be no proper month-long, consistent unvaulting for saryn/nikana/spira p?

The way I understand it, this isn't a normal unvaulting.  You won't be able to farm unlimited relics.  You will only be able to get the saryn/nikana/spira relics as rewards from the 3 weekend wars.  So 10 relics of each type to try and get all the needed parts.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

The way I understand it, this isn't a normal unvaulting.  You won't be able to farm unlimited relics.  You will only be able to get the saryn/nikana/spira relics as rewards from the 3 weekend wars.  So 10 relics of each type to try and get all the needed parts.

yeah, but is this a cop-out for DE to keep saryn/nikana/spira p vaulted for longer than normal?

On 2019-03-28 at 5:11 AM, (XB1)talking2myzzelf said:

Free slots if you already got the weapons last year...do we get xp from leveling them up again?

Free slots?

I had all the weapons already and just did the dex dakra mission yesterday for science and didnt get crap (well not nothing I got another Dex Dakra in the mail :-/ )

Edited by (XB1)Dic3man

En 29/3/2019 a las 1:43, (XB1)Dic3man dijo:

Free slots?

I had all the weapons already and just did the dex dakra mission yesterday for science and didnt get crap (well not nothing I got another Dex Dakra in the mail :-/ )

I had sold sybaris and furis by mistake so i get a chance to try them again...had already Dex Dakra and did get a second set and sold it for credits ...free slot...hopefully you still get yours

Edited by (XB1)talking2myzzelf