[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.15

The cat changes are sweet, but as far as im concerned. The backend improvements and this:"

Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

"

Were the only changes done. Gj DE, just made eidolon hunting much better.

il y a 4 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixes:

• Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

That's where it came from !!! I used to "fixe" myself by mounting & dismounting kdrive in the vallis and the plains. Glad to see it's fixed !

new event ?

XD faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarm 

new (old relics  -_- ) things 

kill new (old grenier and corp and invested) enemy 

whit new (this one is new i have nothing to day XD) guns 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

This. Thank you guys for putting in the work and finding & fixing these obnoxious bugs. Makes Eidolon fights actual playable for me, I got sick of this bug rearing its ugly head every other knockdown I would get hit with, especially with how much you switch back and forth during the fight.

Thank you again!

• Like 1

took you long enough to fix the transference bug.

btw still waiting for worthwhile spider rewards and scaling kuva survival.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased chance of Kavat scans yielding Genetic Codes to 25% and made drop chance/amount Boosters apply to all scans that yield Resources.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

i love the game now

• Applause 1

Hmm, I wonder if that Grineer forest tileset thing finally fixed that annoying defense where the enemies get stuck jumping on and falling off of those obstacles and thus never reach the objective - I guess I should go check it out.

Can't see what dragon key someone has equipped while doing vault runs. Don't know if there is a way to do it in game but if not then plz fix it.

Also please increase the amount of focus a synthetic eidolon shard gives or remove it from reward table. Its almost useless in current state.

Anyone got a radio message with background music from a female voice sayin, "... Is there anyone suffering from Injustice: Keep living, Dreamers." ??? sounded like a GTA radio add holy void wtf?

Edited by Lorechill
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the Hotfix!
BUT, please, take a look on Limbo's Cataclism not being able to avoid damage from some Mutalist Osprey Carriers. They're destroying the excavators in Hieracon like they do with a uncared Mag. Please, fix this... and the Power Carrier Crewman isn't spawning in Valefor. It's boring to take 30 minutes to do 4 complete excavations.
And again, thanks for the fixes!

So pity, anniversary wars are on weekends. I have no time for playing on weekends 😞

9 minutes ago, Eljcxd said:

THAT TRANSMISSION BOIS

what transmission?

• Like 1