[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.15

1 minute ago, hazerddex said:

Wait wasn't melee 3.0 phase 1 suppose to come out this week? What happened? 

no? its next week lmao

12 minutes ago, LULAWS said:

Have the situations outside of Nekros summoning them been fixed, too? Had that happen to me more than once, while playing without a Nekros in sight.

This. It's happened to my squad twice when no one was using a frame that had any sort of enemy manipulation abilities at all (e.g. Revnant Thralls, Nyx Mind Control etc).

Though I guess if a health decay timer mechanic has been introduced to them that might be a workaround. Go get a drink and wait 😛

• Like 1

Can we have fixes for Profit Taker bounties already? it has been a month or longer since it came out, and i still cant farm bounty mods because of the bugs.

Also we still can't see moa,k-drive and kitguns seperately. And new arch-Melee weapon mods in the codex.

Edited by -TheSerhokyan-

6 minutes ago, Lorechill said:

Anyone got a radio message with background music from a female voice sayin, "... Is there anyone suffering from Injustice: Keep living, Dreamers." ??? sounded like a GTA radio add holy void wtf?

what do you mean?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jivy said:

no? its next week lmao

This is next week. Dev stream 123 was on Feb 8th this is a full week later so where is it? 

Edited by hazerddex

"Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions." 

This is what was causing it? I had this bug a couple times out there and didn't know what caused it to happen. Was frustrating though and thanks for fixing it! 

Just now, hazerddex said:

This is next week. Dev stream 123 was on Feb 8th this is a full week later so where is it? 

well i mean timezones man wait untill 2pm 

vor 22 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixes:

• Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions.  

Finally! Hallelujah!!!!

• Like 1

Thank you so much for fixing the knockdown bug and also the trailblazer mod for k-drives. I missed my cool flame jets <3

• Like 1

Turn on the scanner in your orbiter, everybody. There's a new voice on there calling itself Nora Night. Has at least 3 separate messages if you keep coming back to it.

Edited by GaleWin
Night, not Nightly. Though she does say "Nightly... is coming."

5 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

DESteve made a post, it was mentioned on Prime Time yesterday. It's not this week, and may not be next week either.

Any idea if/when Vox Solaris Braces and Scaffolds are going to be fixed? Currently Braces are turning the wrong way round and the Scaffolds are being placed sideways, resulting in mismatched and downright painful looking combos.

1o2m278cbxf21.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

K_er4NqX8PK28yK-7qCuQSV4ySCAZIOhNVRRhbZw

Just now, GaleWin said:

DESteve made a post, it was mentioned on Prime Time yesterday. It's not this week, and may not be next week either.

big oof

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Ratels spawned from a Corpus Sniper shadow (Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead) not appearing purple or having a Health decay, thus resulting in an inability to progress through certain missions (Defense waves, etc). 
  •  

i had this issue so many times and i had to leave and lost all loot .. but it wasn't by nekros !!!! i mean there was no Nekros in sight when that happen!!! i hope it will be fixed any way

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased chance of Kavat scans yielding Genetic Codes to 25% and made drop chance/amount Boosters apply to all scans that yield Resources.

Now we're ready for new kavats, let's farm 'em all!

A quick five wave in Coba shows that most of the AI hangups are fixed. But there is still one that's catching all the mobs going through it.

This one:8K08ktW.jpg

And then this one seems to catch them some of the time as well:

atE2Dwj.jpg

• Upvote 1