[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.15

her name is "nora night" and she says "night wave is coming" NEW LORE OMG

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

The fix didn't work. I just had this bug after downloading the update. I coudn't use abilities, Transference, or gear. Was fighting gauntalyst at the time.

Edited by RideaTear

3 minutes ago, RizzRustbolt said:

I wonder if they got Harvey Keitel to voice The Wolf?

Could be a lady so I'll go with Cate Blanchett. 

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

I've experienced this bug many many times, but never knew what the trigger was for it. Thanks for fixing this. I guess i should've put 2 and 2 together since this bug happened almost every Profit taker run i did.

Edited by Skaleek

I keep crashing to desktop as soon as I log in. My game just freezes as soon as my frame stands up. I don't get a not responding message or anything, it just freezes and closes to desktop. I've verified files and it is still happening. Any help?

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.15

As mentioned back in June 2018, Warframe’s Minimum Supported Specs will change to Windows 7, 64-bit operating systems, and DirectX 10 capable graphics cards in mid-February 2019.

More info here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1052232-psa-minimum-supported-specs-changes-in-february/

A big chunk of this Hotfix is to enable the Relics for the upcoming Weekend Faction War Alerts: https://www.warframe.com/news/6th-anniversary-weekend-wars  

Changes:

• Increased chance of Kavat scans yielding Genetic Codes to 25% and made drop chance/amount Boosters apply to all scans that yield Resources.
  • Numerous improvements towards AI navigation in the Grineer Forest tileset.

Fixes:

• Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 
  • Fixed Ratels spawned from a Corpus Sniper shadow (Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead) not appearing purple or having a Health decay, thus resulting in an inability to progress through certain missions (Defense waves, etc). 
  • Fixed the Trail Blazer K-Drive Mod not functioning.
  • Fixed the Quick Escape K-Drive Mod resulting in players taking massive damage upon crashing.
  • Fixed missing 21:9 and 32:9 manual aspect ratio settings.
  • Fixed not being able to @ people in Chat if their name included a '.'.

What about the steam controller login issues? Do you guys need someone to test builds with a steam controller?? Because I’ll do it for free

48 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

That is an old bug, thanks for the fix.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

Now that is the sort of bug fix I really appreciate :D
Combined with Steve's tweets about also making operators client-side, I'm really excited, gameplay is gonna be a lot smoother.

Whats with the text I'm getting on the bottom of my screen since this hotfix?😮 talking about love and stuff

57 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Yay, 

Well since I am here a few questions. 

What is the full scope of the phase one of melee rework? Since Steve tweeted it's going to be more than the qol that was originally planned. 

What can we expect from the new kavat? 

What will be the scope of chesecrate? 

There’s a new kavat?!

Will you never address how the controller-based UI functionality introduced in JUNE is forced upon all players? A simple toggle to turn off controller support would fix this, as long as that also turned off the fact that pressing WASD or arrow keys on menus on PC now move the cursor around. It keeps happening when you type in the menus, at times even while having text boxes properly selected. This issue has persisted since June, and has not been adressed a single time by DE.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FKaDK said:

Whats with the text I'm getting on the bottom of my screen since this hotfix?😮 talking about love and stuff

It's coming from the scanner in your orbiter. These particular transmissions are new.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

I'm going to guess that this was the cause of ability/operator getting glitched during eidolon hunting, and I can see why it would be very hard to figure out what was causing it.

1 hour ago, 0_The_F00l said:

What will be the scope of chesecrate? 

I read that as, 'What will be the scope of the cheesecake.' I now want cheesecake, thanks for that. XD

• Haha 1

Please fix the Fortuna AMP's :c it's been weeks and its just a simple rotation.

40 minutes ago, GaleWin said:

DESteve made a post, it was mentioned on Prime Time yesterday. It's not this week, and may not be next week either.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Trail Blazer K-Drive Mod not functioning.
  • Fixed the Quick Escape K-Drive Mod resulting in players taking massive damage upon crashing.

Will K-Drive UI progress in player's profile be fixed?