[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.15

I noticed several times now that Moa Specter does not follow me: it only goes closer to shoot its targets in its sight, but it never follows me, even if there are no enemies to shoot at its location. Is its AI even stable revision?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

Omg, you guys actually fixed something from my bug list of about 280. (which I stopped updating because of you rarely ever touching stuff on it)

can we get a fix for the simulor's bubble damaging enemies impaled by garuda's 2. i havent tested it out yet but it seems to affect tatiana as well.

I can hear a voice talking to me from my Scanner in my Orbiter.... is that normal? (Not that hearing voices is new to me...)

I have a question. When will nitain extract be farmable in a manner similar to Detonite Injectors/Fieldron?

It makes no sense why nitain is becoming more necessary, but its access it locked behind alerts that are locked behind alerts. Lore already states where we can find it, but when will we be able to get it like any other resource? 

2 hours ago, OpenAI-Fury94 said:

どれどれ~     =   Let's see ...

so, it's 2.15pm ET. where is the Gift of the Lotus Alerts and Bonus Weekends? 🙂

Can we get some fixes for Defection AI pathing? They keep getting stuck on stuff on the Eris tileset when there is an alert there

Edited by Trizion

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

No... frigging way. YEEEEEEEE(sree averz leter)EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!

Edited by Tellakey

3 hours ago, -Francesco.pe said:

Thanks for the update.

agrKChV.png

PS: That redtext was hilarious 🐈

9aca4b4d5c.jpg

fixed

• Haha 2

Love the updates and love the attention, but wanted to ask if any fix for 

I love redeemer and Mesa, just hoping these bug dies soon.

Edited by Xephier223

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT BUGFIX EVAH

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Ratels spawned from a Corpus Sniper shadow (Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead) not appearing purple or having a Health decay, thus resulting in an inability to progress through certain missions (Defense waves, etc). 

These lil bastards need more tweaks. Also their users.

• They have unlimited range due to the spawning relocation script.
  • Their users hardly ever shoot, they run a room away to deploy their pads and hide out of sight.
  • This is a Sniper / Support unit that doesn't really work together. He's more like a spawning pit.
  • Vallis version does a lot better job and honestly I'd rather fight a Hyena.

Wanted to report a event bug:

If G3 invaded you in the 30 min alert. And you followed lotus's advice to extraction. You will get the reward and cannot redo the mission. 

5 hours ago, EREN_JAEGER_R said:

This is sooo huge, thank you very much!!

Hold your pants on  😂 It's not fixed. Just happened to me 5 minutes ago.😄

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

So THAT was the cause all along!  I knew it came from transference and thought it was due to some sort of issue with it happening at the same time as another action, but never knew exactly what.  In any event, it is a pleasure to hear that mean and persistent bug has been taken down at last.

You've been doing great work DE, and Fortuna is still fairly new!  Don't mind the people impatient for new content.  Those of us who have a more realistic understanding of the effort required to maintain a game this size and release such ambitious content as the two open world areas sincerely appreciate your willingness to undertake such endeavors and are content with the lull following their releases.

still no fix for ...

linking weapons properly when you name a companion after the weapon, e.g. the name of the weapon is "Lato Prime" and you name the companion "Lato Prime" aswell.

whichever you choose to link in chat you always end up linking the companion "Lato Prime", it doesnt matter if you click on "[Lato Prime]" or [MOA: Lato Prime]"

6 hours ago, _fullmetal_ said:

Can't see what dragon key someone has equipped while doing vault runs. Don't know if there is a way to do it in game but if not then plz fix it.

Also please increase the amount of focus a synthetic eidolon shard gives or remove it from reward table. Its almost useless in current state.

Isn't it easier to ask the players which key they have equipped before starting the vault run?