Gabbynaru

Who is this lady talking in my orbiter and how do I betray the Lotus to join her?

saw that and nearly forgot to take a pic to see if this was something new after the patch or something old i missed after several breaks away.

359dao9.jpg

• Woah 3

Her name is Nora Night and I think it connects to Wolf of Saturn 6 somehow?

Wk1CkhD.jpg

Edited by Bryuf
  • Like 4

a lead up to this 6 year anneversary weekend event?, just sat here afk in my orbiter and its either repeating or i get more chat from them.

Edited by Methanoid

I was in captura, i went back in my Orbiter and I heard a woman talking about someone and "A frost edge i've never put to trial"

somemone explain please this is creepy AF

Whats with people and thinking "seeking new employment = betrayal"? None of the companies I worked with though I was betraying them when I asked to leave since I found better opportunities.

• Haha 1

Just now, Methanoid said:

a lead up to this 6 year anneversary weekend event?

Good theory, the first weekend is tomorrow, still thinking it somehow ties in with the new alert system too. This would be a great way to softly introduce it (Before altering the actual alerts) and make a meet 'n' greet with the new characters

Edited by Bryuf

Just now, Kaotyke said:

Whats with people and thinking "seeking new employment = betrayal"? None of the companies I worked with though I was betraying them when I asked to leave since I found better opportunities.

We weren't employed by the Lotus, we were enslaved. Difference.

Anyway, just sitting in my orbiter, staring at the radio, hoping for more transmisions. This Nora lady, I like her line of thinking. Hope Wolf of Saturn 6 will follow on her words and allow us to break free from the Lotus and act as lone wolves thanks to Nora.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

If you do not have any quests active, that can be a leak from recent "hotfix".  Or just a bug of current content....but i do not recall any "frost edge" lines.

See if you can reproduce it....and then report as a bug.

Didn't Megan say something during prime time about there being a surprice coming for PC players? Or was I just dreaming because the stream starts at 2am in my timezone?

• Haha 1

apparently, there is multiples messages, I'll upload one of them in few minutes.

EDIT : i got 3 differents radio message currently.

Edited by doomeynoker

Just now, Kainosh said:

If you do not have any quests active, that can be a leak from recent "hotfix".  Or just a bug of current content....but i do not recall any "frost edge" lines.

See if you can reproduce it....and then report as a bug.

she spoke again, she was speaking about joining forces with... me ?

I can see people are already picking up on this after the Hot Fix, but I still have a little something to add. One of the few benefits of Xbox, I actually managed to snap a recording of each voice message. When they're finished uploading to One Drive, I'll post links below.

This might be a decent place for discussion too, as you'll have the lines handy for reference. Stay posted.

Funny thing, actually...

I usually have Warframe on mute and listen to other stuff while playing to avoid boredom (I get bored easily), but then her dialogue started to overlap the mod screen. I was honestly caught so off-guard and was almost fearing that I wouldn't hear it anymore. Luckily that isn't the case.

6 minutes ago, AirMaskNinja said:

I was in captura, i went back in my Orbiter and I heard a woman talking about someone and "A frost edge i've never put to trial"

somemone explain please this is creepy AF

a quest for frostmourne?

Frostmourne.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

I was too surprised to screenshot the whole monologue, but there was some things about justice and polishing the sword to be ready.

Spoiler

yfgDb6X.jpg

Edited by orq__
spoiler edit