Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is this lady talking in my orbiter and how do I betray the Lotus to join her?

Gabbynaru

Another info I wanted to add based on Wolves is the anime/movie Jin Roh.

Description taken from google:

The movie "Jin-Roh" is about those in society who are predators among prey. But these "beasts" never bother to change their shape; like Red Riding Hood's wolf, they merely drape themselves with human clothes that do not even disguise the eyes, teeth and claws of a killer. Society rightly fears them. In "Jin-Roh," the Capital Police are themselves hunted -- marked for elimination as a force by their own government, and by a public eager to forget the past.

Sounds very fitting for Warframe.

• Like 1

Il y a 17 heures, Kaotyke a dit :

Whats with people and thinking "seeking new employment = betrayal"? None of the companies I worked with though I was betraying them when I asked to leave since I found better opportunities.

Except that you are not a soldier that slaughters the existing super power elite forces like they were ants. I'm pretty sure a soldier changing employer is called betrayal and treason... 

Edited by TheSixteenth

I've transcribed the messages i've gotten so far.

Spoiler

It can be tough as a kid. All sorts of people have it over you. People will kill you inside, kill you and forget your name. You grow up. They grow old. You remember. They don't. They just keep doing what they've always done. Only to someone else. Then, one day, they call you friend. And you wait. You wait 'til they can't trust any more than they do. And then you ask them if they enjoyed their dinner. And, looking into their panicked eyes as they gasp their last, you tell them your name. And you nod. "Yeah," your eyes say to theirs. "That was me." And then you leave. And the system is a better place. Be smart, Dreamers.

Spoiler

Acts of defiance, acts of generosity, acts of sacrifice... this is how we turn this system 'round. I'll take you there, Dreamers. I'll bring you back.

Spoiler

Hey there, Dreamers. You hearin' me? I know you are. No need to say anythin'. A hand in yours, a voice for the speechless, a bedtime story for the sleepless. The name's Nora Night, and I got somethin' to say, sweet things. Nightwave is coming.

Spoiler

Nora here. The Red King is at the dance. But listen, as you drift between the stars Nora wants you to know you ain't alone. Mm-mm. We're all of us kinda family out here, ain't we? All of us. The multitudes. Driftin' and listenin'. But you need to remember: it never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. It never. Troubles. The Wolf.

Spoiler

A voice in the night, a half-remembered dream, rising to the surface of your consciousness, from backbrain to forebrain, a sound to a vision, pullin' up and... knockity,knock. Hello, Dreamers. Let's get to know each other.

Spoiler

Hey there, Dreamers. The Devil is home and shades are up. That's right... it's just you and me, passin' each other slow and with a sayin' all that needs sayin'. I'm Nora Night, sayin'... you live with the wolves you better act like one.

Spoiler

In a world like this, it can be hard to have hope, when the man owns the system and the system serves to save the man, from us. But I'm here, Dreamers. To help you pierce that false fog. We'll chase it away with acts of beauty and, succeed or fail, face the foe eyes open. As someone once said: If nothing saves us from death, may love at least save us from life.

Spoiler

An echo from long ago. 'For ten years I have been polishing this sword. Its frosty edge has never been put to the test. Now, I am holding it and showing it to you, sir: Is there anyone suffering from injustice?' Keep livin', Dreamers.

22 minutes ago, TheSixteenth said:

Except that you are not a soldier that slaughters the existing super power elite forces like they were ants. I'm pretty sure a soldier changing employer is called betrayal and treason... 

Unless its something like transferring from the army to the navy or air force or something.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheSixteenth said:

I mean, the reason for employment is pretty simple: protect the system from the Grineer, Corpus, Infested and Sentients with the added bonus of being in a united faction. Grineer want us slaved and/or dead, Corpus wants us as lab rats, Infested wants to eat us Sentients, with the exception of 1, wants us dead and/or gone. No one with a right mind would want to join those. The Syndicates are working from passive efforts like gathering knowledge to outright protecting the colonies, so there would be no problem joining them, hell: I even would officially join SM if I could.

As long as you dont do anything that put you at odds with the Tenno who stayed, like blowing up their Orbiter in the extreme case, everyone would just shrug and give you a high five when you pass by each other. And Lotus? The baby birds have to someday leave the nest.

Edited by Kaotyke
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, XenMaster said:

Fk the lotus, new thicc mom here i come

Bit early to be making that assumption, isn't it? She could be a Sarah Connor type character who just wants to recruit us into her Resistance...

We know absolutely nothing about her, or her motives. Knowing DE, these will probably be drip-fed to us, with some sort of surprise twist at the end.

Il y a 2 heures, Kaotyke a dit :

I mean, the reason for employment is pretty simple: protect the system from the Grineer, Corpus, Infested and Sentients with the added bonus of being in a united faction. Grineer want us slaved and/or dead, Corpus wants us as lab rats, Infested wants to eat us Sentients, with the exception of 1, wants us dead and/or gone. No one with a right mind would want to join those. The Syndicates are working from passive efforts like gathering knowledge to outright protecting the colonies, so there would be no problem joining them, hell: I even would officially join SM if I could.

As long as you dont do anything that put you at odds with the Tenno who stayed, like blowing up their Orbiter in the extreme case, everyone would just shrug and give you a high five when you pass by each other. And Lotus? The baby birds have to someday leave the nest.

Join the stalker... kill tenno! Conclave 2.0

For all we know guys..the wolf is a metaphor for something that is devouring. A entity or being that eats up anything in its path just like a wolf.

From this teaser we could see a "radio legion" which , i think, is the name of the syndicate and the leader is named nora. The image also entails excal fighting something, though im pretty sure its a ghoul.

e073ceb1264a911e46fa405932521ef1.jpg

Another teaser from the official devstream overview is this

a498143d6ba67b7f5a92637842164450.jpg

Though im pretty sure its part of the new war it still looks like a hungry wolf so??? This could be the "Nightwave" nora is talkin abt for all we know lol.

And last is that in the devstream 122 official overview, they said that they are working new warframes. We already know that the other 2 is Zarya (hyldrin) and Wisp lady, but they didnt say anything abt a male frame. Following DE release patterns, they have broken it quite a bit but they still follow it most of the time. And theres a pretty big chance it aint equin prime cos she a lady and usually most primes get alot of spotlight. So, i think, that most probs theres a secret frame thats bound in wolf of saturn six. And its a boi 😄

It’s going to be a new system that will most likely replace the current Alert system. From what the devs have said about it, an NPC called the Wolf of Saturn is going to give us a series of challenge missions to rank up with a new syndicate and earn rewards. 

Just now, Gurpgork said:

It’s going to be a new system that will most likely replace the current Alert system. From what the devs have said about it, an NPC called the Wolf of Saturn is going to give us a series of challenge missions to rank up with a new syndicate and earn rewards. 

could you tell me in which devstream this was talked about please?

9 minutes ago, mikakor said:

i'm seeing this expression non stop in the topic about the new voice on the radio, but i don't have any clues about what is is. can someone explain me?

It's just another content hype, that's likely not gonna come out until April and then everyone's forgot about it, cuz "Hype" is the norm of things, Hype then wait months until its out.

If it's out next week, at the earliest then, I'll happily eat my words. 

but its almost the end of Feb, already so I won't hold my breath.