Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is this lady talking in my orbiter and how do I betray the Lotus to join her?

Gabbynaru

When I first heard it and the way she spoke I was taken back to The Deb of Night from Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines

I am really hoping that we get some kind of Space Time with Nora Night or something like that over the scanner instead of just Grineer barking . I think It would be super cool along with what other missions and stuff that could happen.with it.

Edited by Clockworkfiction

15 minutes ago, Ratbagdoo2 said:

Nora night might be the a different personality to the lotus? a classic symptom of Dissociative identity disorder

I doubt it. It's a different voice and we see her make some kind of switch in Apostasy, where she keeps her own voice.

On 2019-02-17 at 12:06 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

It's just another content hype, that's likely not gonna come out until April and then everyone's forgot about it, cuz "Hype" is the norm of things, Hype then wait months until its out.

If it's out next week, at the earliest then, I'll happily eat my words. 

but its almost the end of Feb, already so I won't hold my breath.

Pls dun be negative.. Dun u feel it mystery for not knowing what happened? Now everyone is hype because everyone become detective and solve what coming soon. If i not wrong the new content will come after the 3 weeks alert.