Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Rivens NEED to come back

Xaxma

I'm not asking that they return to the drop table of existing veiled rivens, but rather that they get their own category, perhaps distributed via the rare alert, through devstream alerts, or Simaris's syndicate. 

It simply isn't fair that they were given such a relatively lengthy duration for people to acquire, only to suddenly be pulled with little to no warning, creating a sudden supply vacuum which enables their owners to sell for literal thousands upon thousands of plat. They're virtually unobtainable now and basically get distributed around in a circle between the uber-wealthy players. This isn't the same circumstance as with the Artax, which was a fluke that was quickly remedied but I wouldn't object to having it also included in said hypothetical veiled riven category.

• Like 3

A return for Sentinel Weapon Rivens is disputably wanted by some community players, but in all honesty I’d like to see an effective Sentinel Weapons Balance Pass to happen.

Cryotra and Vulcax Reload times need to be buffed, certain Sentinel Weapons’ accuracy stats need to be adjusted to reflect their actual performance, a slight dps buff is warranted, etc.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

Just now, Jivy said:

its gonna come back they confirmed it awhile ago to come back in a diffrent way to obtain them

The same thing was said about Primed Chamber long ago... the devs have this habit of forgetting, then saying it's too late years later, simply because people "poured too much platinum into some of these mods, it wouldn't be fair".

I wouldn't really be surprised if it ends up happening again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lucaine said:

The same thing was said about Primed Chamber long ago... the devs have this habit of forgetting, then saying it's too late years later, simply because people "poured too much platinum into some of these mods, it wouldn't be fair".

I wouldn't really be surprised if it ends up happening again.

yeah but that was along time ago back when they were a small company this is the new DE were talking about

Just now, Jivy said:

yeah but that was along time ago back when they were a small company this is the new DE were talking about

The new DE is just as slow. It took them from the War Within's initial release... all the way up to now to fix Operators bugging out Warframe abilities, and forcing you to die/revive to fix it.

Just one example. The list goes on. I don't hate DE, but they still take forever to deal with certain issues, or just don't ever fix them at all.

Edited by Lucaine
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Need and Want are two very different things.

I don't care if you don't want them.

The precedent has been set that Sentinel riven mods do exist in some decent quantity and it isn't fair that they continue to exist despite the lack of communication prior that they were going to be removed from obtainment.

It's bad and wrong.

Primed Chamber is technically different because it's an event.

Artax was removed very quickly and was not intended to have a riven.

You could get Sentinel rivens for more than half a year until they just up and said "oh sorry, no more sentinel rivens."

Edited by Xaxma

Rivens for Sentinel weapons were kinda pointless and I deleted 3 of them before to their discontinuation.

Yea I can see the appeal but in majority of cases it was like +300% of 1.

%stats on low stats just doesn't work which is kinda why the Riven system itself only half works at best.

Personally I think we need more customization for Sentinels, esp their attack precepts. Currently Carrier is the only one that can be brought down to a short range attack. Alternate attack types would also be nice and of course improve their weapons slightly so those Riven %'s matter.

• 1 month later...
On 2019-04-15 at 4:45 PM, bubbabenali said:

I just wished, I got a Vulklok riven back then. 

Oh well, I've got still some good ones for the other weapons enabling them now to deal damage and instill procs at the same time. 

That's the only one I kept but my smeeta keeps it from being used.

On 2019-02-15 at 11:29 AM, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

A return for Sentinel Weapon Rivens is disputably wanted by some community players, but in all honesty I’d like to see an effective Sentinel Weapons Balance Pass to happen.

Cryotra and Vulcax Reload times need to be buffed, certain Sentinel Weapons’ accuracy stats need to be adjusted to reflect their actual performance, a slight dps buff is warranted, etc.

i want both..

i mean the one sentinel riven i have, deth machine rifle. is the entire reason i so regularly use Deth machine rifle.. its quite entertaining to see any of my sentinels out killing me and other players in the lowest level missions. seriously i just go volt speed and barely fire my weapon, circling tiles until the mg has killed everything.

• 1 month later...