Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora Night Archive (PLEASE DO NOT MERGE)

(XBOX)saltyfishboi

This post is intended to archive information related to Nora Night. The message in the title is to hopefully prevent the topic from being merged with an unrelated thread for a third time, defeating the purpose of an archive. Feel free to discuss theories here too, as we have the information on hand. If you have any info of your own to add, please share. I'll do my best to keep this main post up to date with any and all info, and of course credit providers.

(NOTE: The reasons the Youtube links are not specifically credited, is because of the merging I mentioned earlier. The provider was lost in the shuffle, but I salvaged the links from my history.)

Here's what we accumulated so far. OneDrive links provided by me, Youtube links by others: 

Edited by (XB1)courperationX
updates
  • Like 2

I have no idea what you are talking about, but almost every time I've seen threads merged it destroys everything useful about all threads involved and leaves behind one useless confused mess. So I support your request, whatever the heck it is you're on about. 

57 minutes ago, beol said:

I have no idea what you are talking about, but almost every time I've seen threads merged it destroys everything useful about all threads involved and leaves behind one useless confused mess. So I support your request, whatever the heck it is you're on about. 

Yeah sorry, I'll probably revise all that when I make more updates to the clips so that it's a bit more clear.

Basically, I attempted to start an archive twice before (with the exact same title, save the specific request not to merge, though the request not to do that was in the body of the second try), and they kept merging it with this other topic talking about Nora and wanting to shack up with her instead of the Lotus. It buried the links and info and related comments that were piling up thanks to a combined effort, into the replies to an almost entirely unrelated thread. Which really defeated the stated purpose of being an "archive".

It really should've have required a request in the post title for them to stop doing that. Clearly they agreed this needed to be a separate topic, it's not like they had to listen to the request, especially considered I literally said I wouldn't try again after this. So that just tells me that whoever did it wasn't actually paying attention to what they were doing.

That being said, I greatly appreciate whoever finally decided to actually grant me that request.

So yeah, feel free to post any info or theories you guys have on Nora here, and I'll add concrete stuff to the main post (with credits). The whole point of this is archival, so we can take part in the mystery they're clearly trying to set up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Hey! I just googled what the heck you are talking about. I guess you really should put a "spoiler" tag on this thread. In case someone haven't played since these transmissions started playing.

I suppose it could be considered a spoiler. I'll uh... Try to figure out how to tag it here.