Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you use wall latch frequently?

Genesix6

Mostly the same. Camera placement is too uncomfortable for me to use; it's difficult to aim if your character obstructs the view. If warframes became transparent when wall latching then perhaps I would use it more often. And I would like to use it more often.

• Like 5

Only on accident, and I think once for a Riven that required a certain number of kills while latched or something.  (Pick Exterminate mission.  Pick Ivara with the augment for her exalted bow.  Use the Noisemaker arrow to create and ever-growing conga line of Grineer.  Use sleepy arrow.  Wall latch, arrow to face, BOOM.)  It's a mechanic that just sort of exists, but doesn't actually do anything useful.  Does it affect enemy accuracy?  My damage output?  No clue, the game doesn't say and there's no useful in-game feedback.  And since it's kind of a pain to do, it's easier to just ignore it.

2 minutes ago, (NSW)revfunk said:

Is there motion controls right now???!!!???

Yeah you can toggle it options. 

I only have an account because I got it started on a friends switch so I could transfer. So I haven't actually gotten to try it out much. 

I understand there were some annoying effects, they said they were fixing, don't remember what or if they have yet. 

5 hours ago, so_many_watermelons said:

A better question, who uses the wall melee attacks? It was slightly easier to do/use in Movement 1.0, since it was done as you did horizontal wall runs, but having to plant yourself firmly still against a wall to do a wall attack was such a bad idea. I actually tend to forget the move exists. 

it should work like in the spiderman games where you hold attack while aim towards a wall to bounce off it in the opposite direction with at attack.