[DE]Helen

Venetian Carnival Contest [Winners Announced]!

KhhjyxV.png

4ShcXoC.png

erzm4wm.png

Edited by Dayren
edit: I changed by mind, instead of submitting the Ultimus of Skyrimia I am submitting the Frownerax, Dark Master of Disapproval
  • Like 2
  • Haha 25
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 2

R2VOMms.png

Edited by Deshiel
to enable working thumbnail

the Chacal (Jackal) mask from "RPG NINJA"... it's an brazilian animated rpg campaign~

Révélation

Related image

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Are the dev's looking for a more true-to Venetian mask? (as in primarily covers eyes and/or mouth) or would it be still valid to submit a mouth-cover centric design?

My entry, the Brume Mask. Designed based on a Cetus Wisp and adorned with Condroc feathers. Brume is another term for mist or fog. Repainted it from scratch because I wasn't satisfied with the first painting.

The Brume Mask is as elegant and enigmatic as the mysterious Wisps that call the Plains of Eidolon home. The condroc feathers add a bit of Ostron flair and symbolize the wind and how the Wisp come and go like the breeze.

warframe_venetian_carnival__brume_mask_r

operator_with_mask_by_forgotten_epoch_dd

First painting:

Spoiler

dczxny1-5ddf75f8-b658-4c3a-914a-d65c77ab

Edited by LostEpoch
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 3

A infested style mask, because why not. Obviously inspired by the infested aesthetic and a bit lovecraftian.

ali48w.png

vnjqzb.jpg

a_651_4a57d744.jpgI hope you can see what it should represent the bottom and Xartaan shard is shaped like the gara helmet(I thought about Nakak getting all the broken lamps, the glass fits gara and Gara belongs to the story of the Ostron but still has no place with Nakak)

Additional explanation:

a_652_9839fa01.jpg

Edited by miflo2
additional explanation for the construction of the described mask
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Spoiler

K2iIyd4.jpg
n6e7Gkt.jpg

fjRYvRn.jpg

Some of the people from fortuna that visit cetus told Nakak about The conservation that happens in the Orb Vallis. One day she received a shipment of Floofs as a gift from The Business for her and all the kids in Cetus! Inspired by the fluffy things she decided to use one to make these masks for the Tenno! 

(eyes can be buttons if it makes more sense, and the stitching is very visible and is sewed together with thick thread. the mask doesn't carry as much fluff to them as the floofs but aren't flat either. if it works better with the lore, they can simply be paper mache floof masks, i just like the idea of a floofy mask. I think with the talk about conservation in POE being a possibility that this might work pretty well with Nakak being introduced to it all VIA Floofs)

• Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

I've made a mask for volt and I don't know how to show it. But if you can base off of my description, you're good to go. Shape of a normal Mardi Gras mask. Grey studded around the eyes. Naturally a white color. Blue electric bolt shapes under eyes and protruding from the bottom of the mask. Red round Rubedo stone over both eyes, in the forehead area between the eyes, held by yellow lightning bolt shapes. And finally, red lines under the rubedo stone. If you want to see my mask, get TikTok and look up elemental child.

20 hours ago, R3IKI said:

I tried to make possible the most Ostronian mask according to my fashion sense, I chose something simple but striking at the same time, aggressive, with many brands. I hope you like my design

PS: it's my first contest, I'm nervous. Greetings from Colombia

MRjWk74.jpg

As of wrighting this I have reviewed all entries and this is by far my favorite you go dude!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

20 hours ago, R3IKI said:

I tried to make possible the most Ostronian mask according to my fashion sense, I chose something simple but striking at the same time, aggressive, with many brands. I hope you like my design

PS: it's my first contest, I'm nervous. Greetings from Colombia

MRjWk74.jpg

As of wrighting this I have reviewed all entries and this is by far my favorite you go dude! But DE whichever you choose can we please get the clem mask as a bonus it's long over due!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Spoiler

JO6ABt0.png

Not gonna lie this was kinda fun to try. Tried for a sentient/vomvalist themed thing.

Sorry for the odd shaped human face. I'm not used to drawing those.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

I know it won't win, but I had fun :p

Inspirations being Condrocs and the mask I got when I was in Italy a few years ago.

20190216_200710.jpg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

:3 Finished my entry!
llWPTka.png

Edited by SerenaNightstorm
Fixed up coloring a bit. :)
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, LordBakal said:

Greetings. This is my first time doing something for an online contest. My husband loves birbs (as do I), so I was motivated to see this mask on his operator and my operator.

condropon-concurso2019-byLordBakal.png

Name of the item: Condropon

Damn, you beat me to it, and yours looks way better lol. Good luck, this'll be the one I'm rooting for.

On 2019-02-16 at 3:03 AM, Kalimando said:

uNlexQI.jpg

In honor of the countless incursions, A ghoul mask.

SOPA DE MACACO UMA DELICIA

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

infinite_mask_dawn_by_xzero6_dczxygj-250

In the brief moments that remain you can call me ...INFINITE p.s. the red is a lens

Edited by Xero666