Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My rivens and kuva disappered

EnderlingGames

Question

Hello today when i logged in and checked my modding section i couldnt find my riven mods in addition to that rivens ,,special tab " and kuva disappered i have completed second dream ,the war within quests. Yesterday when i logged in they were still there(you can see that on the first picture )

here you can see screen shots 

https://imgur.com/a/NkkEhmf

11 answers to this question

Considering you only had 1 riven, maybe that tab disappears when you don't have any. I know that happens when you gain and loss rivens in the armory modding section. If that is true you still have the kuva but the section is gone do to no rivens. At that point do you:

-Share an account that someone else could have done something
-Turn it into Endo
-Trade it to someone

In the end I would make a ticket to support. They will be the ones that can undo or tell you what happened. I "lost" a riven once and turns out they had a log and explained I did something stupid late at night.

Edited by Zelmeno

Just now, Zelmeno said:

Considering you only had 1 riven, maybe that tab disappears when yo don't have any. I know that happens when you gain and loss riven in the armory modding section. If that is true u still have the kuva but the section is gone do to no rivens. At that point do you:

-Turn it into Endo
-Trade it to someone

In the end I would make a ticket to support. They will be the ones that can undo or tell you what happened. I "lost" a riven once and turns out they had a log and explained I did something stupid late at night.

Agree, send ticket then :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zelmeno said:

Considering you only had 1 riven, maybe that tab disappears when you don't have any. I know that happens when you gain and loss rivens in the armory modding section. If that is true you still have the kuva but the section is gone do to no rivens. At that point do you:

-Turn it into Endo
-Trade it to someone

well i had like 3 veiled rivens and i cant make them into endo bcs they dont show up in inventory or in modding section and i think if i cant see them they wont pop up when trading 

1 minute ago, EnderlingGames said:

well i had like 3 veiled rivens

26 minutes ago, EnderlingGames said:

Yesterday when i logged in they were still there(you can see that on the first picture )

This image says you only have 1. That counter includes veiled. So are you must be exaggerating how many you have or this image was not from yesterday. Either way your last image shows the game is not even showing you have rivens. Please look to support because there is a very low chance anyone on the forums can help.

lVvRHIY.jpg

2 minutes ago, Zelmeno said:

This image says you only have 1. That counter includes veiled. So are you must be exaggerating how many you have or this image was not from yesterday. Either way your last image shows the game is not even showing you have rivens. Please look to support because there is a very low chance anyone on the forums can help.

lVvRHIY.jpg

that photo was from 3 days ago sorry i lied to you but i thought it doesnt matter but when you go to support section you can read ,, report all the bugs on the forum " so i made up that post