Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non operational sprint button and LB not functioning in warframe

(XBOX)ChAoSmAsTeR311

Just logged in today after the weekend war on Lancers started and now my sprint button (L3 clicking in on left stick) and my crouch (LB) do not work.  I click multiple times on both but nothing happens.  Works perfectly fine in other games and the XBOX menus just not in warframe.  Any body else having similar issues?

Also, double jump is not working and like a similar post I have seen, when in menus RB/LB skip a tab each time they are pressed.

Edited by (XB1)ChAoSmAsTeR311
Updating

I've had this issue. Thankfully I was only after a single alert. Hopefully it is as simple as restarting the game via the Xbox home menu. As much as I can note about this glitch/bug/error is as follows;

when ability switching with the D-pad, the cursor moves two units not 1.(Ie Rhino moves from Charge to Roar).

Double Jump fails to activate (even if pressed twice. Some work-arounds to this are using aim-glide at the peak of your jump and then drifting toward a wall to climb).

Crouch doesn't operate correctly (ie Crouching takes much more than 1 input to crouch and then uncrouching also takes multiple inputs).

Sprint Just doesn't work...Like at all.

And last but not least, when toggling left or right in the options menu the bumpers would move 2 units/categories instead of their default 1, and Chat windows had the bumper's inputs reversed but traveling at the default 1 Unit/category.

So for anyone else with this bug, RESTART your game. It's not impossible to play the game with the following actions missing, but in a fast-paced game about magic space Ninjas. Don't expect to be fast or pull off bullet jumps or other jaw-dropping maneuvers.

• 1 month later...

I noticed this when i was in a spy mission on a Corpus tileset.  When i was going to hack, the items were moving two at a time and couldn't line anything up.  I couldn't do the hack.  I have also noticed it in my ship going thru menus.  Restarting the game fixed the problem