StarMoral

The War event made me notice how hard it is to get Ash

So, Grineer Manics drop Ash, and they ain't common, I'll tell you that.

Luckily, through this event, I got my hands on another Ash part, leaving me with the Systems to go. But I honestly wonder where would be some good places to find Manics. 

And befire anyone says it, sadly, Tyl Regor's manics do not drop Ash parts. Believe me, I would have gotten him by now if that were the case. (Equinox and Gallium ftw)

defection and long run survivals iirc... until it got vaulted it was actually easier to get ash prime than ash lol

• Like 1

Given how Manics can be infrequent, Ash is one of those frames you just acquire on the way to obtaining something else. Trying to farm for him directly is a frustrating experience.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

You can farm him in raids...OHHH nvm...DE removed that game mode.

Anyway. Forget about him and soon or later you will have his parts.

Well they only spawn every 15 minutes if the level is in an alarmed state. 

If you see a survival relic in one of the missions that they can pop up in join and stay for 15. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StarMoral said:

I honestly wonder where would be some good places to find Manics

The easiest way to come across Manics is in Grineer Survivals. I'm pretty they're scripted to spawn one at the 15 minute mark.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

The easiest way to come across Manics is in Grineer Survivals. I'm pretty they're scripted to spawn one at the 15 minute mark.

Tbh, I'd prefer that than Defection missions. Too monotonous. (Hence why I bought Harrow)

I replayed A Man of Few Words. I got to the last part, played it, killed the Manic that showed up, and if I didn't get the part I wanted, I aborted and re-tried. Lather, rinse, repeat until I got my Ash.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

I replayed A Man of Few Words. I got to the last part, played it, killed the Manic that showed up, and if I didn't get the part I wanted, I aborted and re-tried. Lather, rinse, repeat until I got my Ash.

I actually haven't done "Man of Few Words" yet (because Darvo is irrelevant but then again, Clem is life) so I may try that! 

I've done a kuva survival yesterday, 2x40 mins, got 3 Ash parts (the systems included, that was the last missing part for me as well). It's kind of funny, I've been playing this game for 2.5 years, and this is the first time I managed  to collect Ash. I haven't farmed him intentionally, sure, but still. What the hell. Dat drop chance.

I'm doing the Sands of Inaros quest at the moment and have to kill a bunch of Manics for the third part.

Been doing defection missions solo and bailing after the Manic shows up. Slow and painful going, as you only seem to get 1 per mission, but don't know any other way of doing it (that doesn't involve Tyl Regor).