Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Put Synth Charge on Angstrum?

(PSN)TNDA_Vice

Is this purely because it's the Angstrum or just a launcher in general that it doesn't work?  My magazine can be made to be 8+ so it should work.  Otherwise the requirements for this mod should be better specified.  I don't even care that much about the damage bonus I'm just trying to test a build with the set bonus.  

Thanks.  Any help at all is appreciated.

Weapons with a base magazine size below 6 can't use it, even if you increase the mag size through mods.

Inversely, weapons with a base mag size above 6 can still use it even if they reduce their mag size below the threshold with mods.

Edited by rapt0rman

10 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Weapons with a base magazine size below 6 can't use it, even if you increase the mag size through mods.

Inversely, weapons with a base mag size above 6 can still use it even if they reduce their mag size below the threshold with mods.

The issue I've found just recently is that kulstar can use this mod without even increasing the mag.  They should either make this weapon have the ability to use it or take away kulstar option to use it. Maybe the charged shot mechanic is the problem.

Just now, (PS4)TNDA_Vice said:

The issue I've found just recently is that kulstar can use this mod without even increasing the mag.  They should either make this weapon have the ability to use it or take away kulstar option to use it. Maybe the charged shot mechanic is the problem.

Indeed, could be a bug who knows, but for consistency's sake, it's more likely for Kulstar to get fixed.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)TNDA_Vice said:

The text states 6 or higher and you've found a weapon that is outside that seemingly intended number. Looks like a bug to me. File a bug report.

• 1 month later...