Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

melee 3.0 losing manual block

Ragingwasabi

with the skinner box they added the nerf to rivens based on how much the weapon is used instead of how powerful the weapon is, and the mellee mess up, i think i am about done

Edited by Casey33

19 hours ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

lol no i didn't mean dmc did anything wrong. I meant de trying to pull a dmc is wrong. xD

ah I see then we are unanimous in agreement. I can say if I wanted to play cheesy hack and slash with good graphics but cheap mechanics I would simply play DMC or Nier automata or even Killer is dead. There is a reason I come to Warframe, or was at least. I miss being able to manually select my melee weapon different from ranged and see my character draw his sword and put away his range and vice versa, my character did this quick and no issues, and whilst I was using my ranged weapons I could easily quick slash slice and dice without having to weapon change all in an instant. But now, it feels so unrefined, so unpolished, so lack luster, so repetitive, so cheap. its like a koolaid mix with no sugar where as it had the right proportions of h2o, sugar and the koolaid mix before. It just saddens me greatly overall that is for sure and I definitely think this is such a poor poor decision as it changes so much of Warframe's originality and is causing so much more gaps and holes than anything else. Like the whole concept of using melee at all is now in ruins, you can use melee fine now if you equip melee alone, but if you go mission melee with ranged it becomes as if its just ranged alone even though you have melee equipped, as all your melee functions will not work the same except melee attacking, this is severely imbalanced as all the ranged functions work just fine with or without melee JUST THE SAME, so it's like melee was just handicapped and seems to be deemed obsolete. It is just to worst for me to have my ranged weapons equipped with melee weapons and want to glide and bam! automatic! full on zoom while gliding because it just makes perfect sense to be peeking through the scope while covering lots of grounds 24/7 and you MUST DO IT THIS WAY! 

I miss the old days when we could glide and zoom if we wanted or glide and block if we wanted, I miss the old days when we CHOSE which weapon we wanted to use when we wanted to, I have no clue where this "auto" switch straight to this or that came from but it certainly feels cheap and lack luster as some knock off product.

The thing is I actually liked being able to manually equip my Melee weapon mowing down enemy after enemy without suddenly shooting them when I try and use a Melle swipe I like being able to freely choose my weapons and play style and I had both those options before but now I feel the robbed me a little of both of them I can't equip my Melee weapon myself and feel like a boss when I perfectly timed a parry or block by myself now I fell like a cheap wh*** when it autoblocks I'm not saying it's a bad thing alot of people actually like it now but to me that's how I feel they should include a legacy Melee option or just restore the hold f to fully equip the melee weapon and do it like normal for players who choose to use it

Edited by Pa7adox