Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody actually enjoy the Gift of Lotus Alert?

-CdG-Zilchy

A Broberon stumble upon a random squad, a fine gentleman sipping his void tea, a man with quick feet as his shoes were on fire and a fragile Nekoromancer.
As we mindlessly slaughtering the Lancers for the cause and staying alive, as the Nekoromancer struggle to keep himself alive. The Broberon assisted this poor Neko alongside the Quick Feet as he lay wrath of his Spear Trap upon those armoured Clone Troopers render them immobile. The three of them struggles as the Gentleman sips his tea in his own plane of existences only to assist when both Bro and Quick Feet were pinned down. The massacre goes on for thirty minutes, as they heading towards the extraction, Neko tripped himself. Broberon act as the rear guard for the squad quickly piggyback Neko while shooting his faithful custom kitgun, The Broberon Special. Adrenaline rising as Broberon kept getting headshots after headshots against the enemies thus succeeded in escaping. The Broberon told their squadmates "GG", but none reply except the Neko as he said "ty" in small letter. The Broberon felt relieve that there still humanity in that cold frame.

Upon looking himself in the mirror, The Bro sees a figure, covered in flesh and blood of their enemies. "Yes, this is me." he said.

Then he took some shower and sip his weed coffee.

The End.

Tl;DR. The event was fine, just lack some challenge. Can improve more because I believe in DE :inlove:

Well, with an Umbral Nidus (so I couldn't just AFK), the event was more of RSI simulator than AFK mode. 30 mins is pretty annoying, TBH.

I already have Saryn P, Spira P and Nikana P from busting my ass farming them when they were actually not vaulted yet so if anyone wants cheap relics from me I would be happy to sell em.