Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime unusable in the Conclave

Poisonjack

I was editing my Conclave loadout which was untouched for a while now, when I went to switch Warframes only to see my Mesa Prime wasn't available. I get that new stuff doesn't get added to the Conclave right away because it needs balancing, but a Primed variant of something that's already been there for a while? I thought Primes were no different from their base counterparts as far as the Conclave is concerned.

Was this overlooked by the developers, or is it intentional? If so, why?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Poisonjack said:

Indeed, she is kinda tanky against gunfire. But would you enlighten me, what would be the scale for light and heavy frames?

If you look at the thread I've linked above you can see there are 3 mobility classes, and it's sorted that way. 0.8 means heavy, 0.9 means medium, and 1.0 light. (Although not all the EHP values reflect that, but different Warframes have different strengths, anyway.)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Alfitron said:

But Umbra is allowed. 🤔

It's because there's almost zero dev investment these days. There's been no official non-bugfix update for about 7 months (from end of August last year). It's not quiet clear what's going on but it looks like sometimes a few new things slip through the cracks. Equinox Prime made it in, Mesa Prime didn't.

Anyway, at least recently some balance changes have made it in that just weren't listed in the patch notes.

Edited by Kontrollo
improved
  • Like 2