Sunpoint_Plasma_Drill

Is plains of (next one) going to rework the mining system again?

5 minutes ago, Sunpoint_Plasma_Drill said:

I hope it doesn't tbh,  I'd like to not become obsolete @[DE]Steve❤️❤️ 

I... I don't know... and finding out that I'm actually holding you in my hands when looking for gems now makes me feel uncomfortable...

• Woah 1

Now if only you could use that darn cutter to kill things, OP would literally become the most deadly individual on the solar system.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, D20 said:

Now if only you could use that darn cutter to kill things, OP would literally become the most deadly individual on the solar system.

Well, interestingly enough it is possible! 🙂 Volt passive adds damage to me!

Edited by Sunpoint_Plasma_Drill
  • Upvote 1

Honestly I'm fine with how mining works right now...old mining was a pain in the ass to the point where I'd just wiggle my control stick because I'd often get better results than trying to properly cut it.

• Like 3

Well, look at mr. didn't-get-ripped-off-by-cetus-mining-tools over there.

• Like 1

i'd like to represent all the potato players out here who face difficulty with mining cause random fps drops and frame lags are a thing when mining

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

hopefully not, the system works fine as it is: convenient enough, but still requiring a little focus to get those rare gems.

Yeah I agree tbh

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Sunpoint_Plasma_Drill said:

I hope it doesn't tbh,  I'd like to not become obsolete @[DE]Steve❤️❤️ 

unknown.png

If by "rework" you mean a mechanical change, maybe. It all depends if they come up with something they find less cramping on their own hands

If by "rework" you mean a new plasma drill that you buy from the new town, almost certainly. Gotta get you grinding for your new gear somehow

1 hour ago, TARINunit9 said:

If by "rework" you mean a new plasma drill that you buy from the new town, almost certainly. Gotta get you grinding for your new gear somehow

that is sad, I don't want to become useless 😞

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Sunpoint_Plasma_Drill said:

that is sad, I don't want to become useless 😞

Hey, you won't be useless. Did you know that the Nosam Cutter still has a use? Farming Amarast, because Lotus knows you only get Zodian and Thyst once you start using Sunpoint. I'll be hanging onto you to get whatever the T3 gem on Saturn is

• Satisfied 1

On 2019-02-17 at 9:11 PM, TARINunit9 said:

Hey, you won't be useless. Did you know that the Nosam Cutter still has a use? Farming Amarast, because Lotus knows you only get Zodian and Thyst once you start using Sunpoint. I'll be hanging onto you to get whatever the T3 gem on Saturn is

fair enoughski 🙂

I don’t think we’ll be getting a new open world area this year.  DE seems to be wanting to focus on gameplay a bit more this year.  I like the current mining better as well.  You’re no longer facing the possibility of being screwed by a location sitting at an odd angle.  

6 hours ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

I don’t think we’ll be getting a new open world area this year.  DE seems to be wanting to focus on gameplay a bit more this year.  I like the current mining better as well.  You’re no longer facing the possibility of being screwed by a location sitting at an odd angle.  

No, we are getting it: Railjack.

Steve said they want to get rid of loading screens and make everything seemless, Railjack will not be a mission type, but an overhaul. The area they showed at Tennocon against the Corpus Capital Ship? In between missions you will be in those places and pilot the Orbiter/Railjack to go to missions and explore or use the Navigation.

Edited by Kaotyke