The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I + I= Ii Ii + Ii= Iii

Doforcash

^

^

this is what i think what we can do to improve the mod...

can u guy make a combine mod system that give let us combine the same mod to make a better mod ? 

for Example Ammo Drum: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ammo_Drum

when 2 Ammo Drum reach it max lever, using this "combination" can make 2 mod become >> Ammo Drum II, which it's Slightly stronger then the original mod. And the mod from "Common" become "Uncommon"

After that you can use 2 Ammo Drum II to make >> Ammo Drum III, and it's become "Rare"here'

notice that's the end of the line when you're mod reach "rare" quality 

here's something you guy must know:

1/ Only Max lever mod are able to do Combination

2/ Rare mod, such as Split Chamber, Rage, Sundering Strike... cannot use Combine cause it's already "Rare" quality.

3/ the cost of this isn't Cheap...but it's available for anyone (unlike the new Scarp)

...idea, comment, Reject or like anyone ?

I was about to protest because of things like Split Chamber creating 8 bullets with every shot, but then I kept reading :D. Most of the powerful damage mods would only be able to upgrade a little bit more before maxing out. Then certain mods that need the help (Point Strike.... ahem), would get a buff with some extra effort. Would require some changes to the rarity of existing mods, but that's doable. 

Serration would take FOREVER AND A DAY to get up to the next level, but I suppose that's fair, since achieving that would be this game's equivalent to finding the Master Sword in the original Legend of Zelda! Pressure Point and Killing Blow being boosted could turn melee into '1st and only choice!' for my Rhino, possibly moving a bit far into 'overpowered' territory. However, after spending the time it takes to get to that level of power, I WANT to be able to go toe-to-toe with the bad guys in my heavily armored Frame. RAWR!!!!

It IS a great idea, But it'd be nice to see some improvement in other areas before this is attacked, Like they've said in the last livestream, they are going to attack the Armor problem which was literally game-breaking at late game in defense and survival missions, So much so, that perfect setups could only go so far before they just didn't do ANY damage because of Infinity Armor™.

With that said, I'm sure at some point we will see something like this, though I have expectations that it might be a bit more costly than just two max level Point strikes or what have you, more to keep things balanced, and as an effort to make it end-game content.