Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transference bug is still here

Lance_Lionroar

Just leaving this out there. The hotfix from yesterday listed that it's fixed the "archaic" bug we've been suffering from, where you die and are unable to re-spawn and keep getting "ability in use" and need to die to get things working again. I noticed everybody celebrating in that thread, but didn't see if anyone checked back in to inform them that the bug was not really fixed. So yeah, hotfix for the hotfix soon?

This is happening to me too, and i swear its more frequent and worse than before. The post said it was related to transferring back into your frame and it seemed that this only happened when i did that in the past, however now im getting ability locked while im in my frame and using my abilities. Ill hit 1 and the ability will be cast, then ill hit 2 and it will say "ability in use" and refuse to let me do almost anything. I get locked out of operator mode, archwing in POE/OV, melee, occasionally itll prevent me from switching weapons, frame abilities obviously, and recently it managed to wipe my entire gear wheel (25+ items) for a few minutes. I had to run across half of the plains before i tried my gear wheel out of desperation and my gear was magically all back in place. This is happening far more frequently than it did before the """""fix""""". DE should of just left it alone, its so "archaic" that its basically a feature of the game at this point. 

Read this hotfix again in 24.2.15.

On 2019-02-15 at 9:25 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions.

This fix appears to only cover transference and knocked down at the same time, while still have some health remaining. It may not fix transference and bleeding out at the same time, a bug that still happens. Cannot die/respawn while "Bleeding out". Ability in use. Until dead or fall off map.

There are a large topic that have at one or more possible causes. One bug maybe fixed, more bugs that continue to happens.