Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem with void relics

(XBOX)SL VADER

What is with the void relics being listed on the wiki as unavailable?  I am trying to level up my syndicates but I am being blocked by the requirements to provide prime parts that I can only get from relics. This game is complex enough without the dev blocking you from completing milestones. 

In the 133 hours I have played, it seems like half that time is spent just deciphering how the game works. Don't get me wrong, I like the game or I wouldn't have invested a few hundred dollars into supporting it. However, I've reached a point where I can't no longer progress in the game because the things I need just aren't there.  

You should either remove the prime part requirements or make the relics required for syndicates always available. I have no problem earning them, but I will not invest another dime into your game if there is no progression possible. There is months worth of stuff to do in this game, but if you can't progress, what's the point?

Usually the parts required are changed if they get vaulted.  Also, the wiki is unofficial and fan maintained so might not be up to date, the part might be on a new relic that the wiki page doesn't mention yet.  Which syndicate is it and which part do you need?

Official current drop tables are here: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

Well, every time ask a question in game the standard response is "check the wiki". So I guess I assumed it was updated regularly. 

I started with cephalon suda and was blocked there with lex prime receiver. So I moved to arbiters and blocked with mirage prime systems. Now I'm working towards steel meridian and I actually have a couple of those relics to get to tier 4.  So far it's the best option I see to gain enough power to tackle higher level enemies. 

I am still trying to figure all this out and it feels like completing a research paper each week. 😂

Thanks for clearing this up for me. 

3 hours ago, (XB1)SL VADER said:

What is with the void relics being listed on the wiki as unavailable? I am trying to level up my syndicates but I am being blocked by the requirements to provide prime parts that I can only get from relics. This game is complex enough without the dev blocking you from completing milestones.

What are you talking about? Just get the Prime parts by opening relevant relics or trading for them. Don't know which relics to open? Read the wiki. It's very, very rarely out of date.

"I can no longer progress in the game because the things I need just aren't there."  This is completely false. There aren't any Syndicate requirements from Relics that you can't get. You claim to have read the wiki but evidence suggests otherwise.

Edited by (XB1)Erudite God

Thanks Erudite for being a so nice about this and assuming I have not read the wiki. I found on the wiki at the top of the page several of the relics I was looking for state "no longer available".  The game doesn't exactly guide you through everything. I've tried asking in game and have received curt responses similar to yours, with a few exceptions. 

My apologies if you think I'm attacking you personally with my post and you have gotten your feelings hurt. Was I irritated when I posted, sure. But as you can see above, it was already taken care of. 

Thank you for assuming that I'm a liar, but I have provided a link so that you can see for yourself. 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Neo_K2

If for some reason it has been updated when you get there, don't worry, I grabbed a screenshot too. I don't want you to worry about me lying about a game after all. 

vor 22 Minuten schrieb (XB1)SL VADER:

Thanks Erudite for being a so nice about this and assuming I have not read the wiki. I found on the wiki at the top of the page several of the relics I was looking for state "no longer available".  The game doesn't exactly guide you through everything. I've tried asking in game and have received curt responses similar to yours, with a few exceptions. 

My apologies if you think I'm attacking you personally with my post and you have gotten your feelings hurt. Was I irritated when I posted, sure. But as you can see above, it was already taken care of. 

Thank you for assuming that I'm a liar, but I have provided a link so that you can see for yourself. 

If for some reason it has been updated when you get there, don't worry, I grabbed a screenshot too. I don't want you to worry about me lying about a game after all. 

You should check the wiki page for the item you need parts of. Not the individual relics because those regularly change everytime a frame goes into the vault.

• Like 1

On 2019-02-16 at 5:43 PM, (XB1)SL VADER said:

Stop being ridiculous... I don't know which Syndicate you're trying to rank up in, so I'll choose at random for example. The Perrin Sequence. 

You need a Nami Skyla Prime Blade to rank up with them. You click on "Nami Skyla" and then "Acquisition" and it tells you right there, in plain English, which Relics drop its parts. It also clearly tells you which Relics are vaulted and which are not.
 27e5981cb9.png

On 2019-02-16 at 8:43 PM, (XB1)SL VADER said:

You said you needed mirage prime systems from this right?

Blueprint Meso M2 Rare
Neo M1 Rare (V)
Neuroptics Neo G1 Common
Neo S9 Common
Lith Z1 Common (V)
Meso H1 Common (V)
Chassis Axi H4 Common
Lith S7 Common (V)
Neo L1 Common (V)
Systems Axi R2 Uncommon
Meso O2 Uncommon (V)
Neo K2 Uncommon (V)
Neo V6 Uncommon (V)

Its pretty clear you need an axi r2 relic then. Could you post the screenshot you had? I'm curious to see if this was a slow wiki update or something else.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Ubern00ber88 said:

You said you needed mirage prime systems from this right?

Blueprint Meso M2 Rare
Neo M1 Rare (V)
Neuroptics Neo G1 Common
Neo S9 Common
Lith Z1 Common (V)
Meso H1 Common (V)
Chassis Axi H4 Common
Lith S7 Common (V)
Neo L1 Common (V)
Systems Axi R2 Uncommon
Meso O2 Uncommon (V)
Neo K2 Uncommon (V)
Neo V6 Uncommon (V)

Its pretty clear you need an axi r2 relic then. Could you post the screenshot you had? I'm curious to see if this was a slow wiki update or something else.

OK, so this has already been resolved thanks to the constructive feedback of a couple of folks, but if you click on the Mirage prime systems relics above, Meso O2/Neo K2/Neo V6 all show the same thing:  

AladVPortrait d
“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”

The Neo V6 Void Relic is no longer obtainable from the drop tables.

AladVPortrait d
The Neo K2 Void Relic is no longer obtainable from the drop tables.
AladVPortrait d
The Meso O2 Void Relic is no longer obtainable from the drop tables.

It appears that while looking at this I skipped the Axi R2 link.  According to the wiki, the Axi is the only relic that has Mirage Prime parts currently.  Now that I understand, thanks to @Katinka, that these rotate out, I know that there will always be something out there for these parts.

For the record, I searched by the part and then clicked on the relic links, but probably inadvertently clicked on the same one twice which lead me to believe that none of them were available. Big fingers and tablets don't always work well together 😉

I have also recently become aware that there is a LOT of outdated information on the web.  I did not realize that this game was released almost 6 years ago, so I was not paying attention to some of the posts/videos being a few years old while doing a Google search.  

Thanks to everyone that has provided constructive feedback and for understanding that not everyone has been playing this game for years and some of us are still learning the terminologies and requirements for the game.  For example, I had no idea that the term "vaulted" means that relics were not available.  The only vault I am aware of is the prime vault, which was a little confusing since the vault does not have any relics available.  Now I understand that it has to do with the parts in the relics that are associated with the vaulted frames/weapons.

Thanks!