Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Bugs?

Nasuadas

So I've been spamming Kuva Flood missions recently especially once I got the double resource booster. However, today, the kuva flood mission bugged out for me twice. It happened to be on the same node and same mission twice (once in the afternoon, other time at 8pm) soon after the hour changed (since it's a new kuva flood every hour). I did the node again, and got no kuva. The first time, I asked my teammate if they got it, and they did. They then told me that kuva flood bugs out a lot and that the icon should appear though and I should be able to do the mission again to get kuva. However, it was not there in my last mission results. Then when it happened this evening, I asked my friend which mission the kuva flood was on, and it was the same mission that I had just done (on the same node for me as it was the hour before). Again I could not do it again to get the kuva. Is this another frequent kuva bug? 

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had several issues with Kuva missions as well. Sometimes when you shoot them too soon it doesnt destroy a braid, the braid just sits there like its waiting for the Kuva cloud still and then you have to do it again. Other times i dont receive the Kuva after completing the mission. Both have happened several times in the past couple weeks

On 2019-03-03 at 1:39 PM, (PS4)ForesakenDemize said:

Ive had several issues with Kuva missions as well. Sometimes when you shoot them too soon it doesnt destroy a braid, the braid just sits there like its waiting for the Kuva cloud still and then you have to do it again. Other times i dont receive the Kuva after completing the mission. Both have happened several times in the past couple weeks

The one I'm talking about is the survival on Kuva Fortress but that not an issue you have that a lag just retry should do the trick