Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banned from chat for misspelling Fragor

(NSW)MizumaruSama

I just recently connected my keyboard to my Switch dock to type and play more easily. I made one typo and now I'm chat banned. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nYuifOKeat8d9iyjtKg_LLC0d5ckMNpu/view?usp=drivesdk

Look at this!! How am I supposed to play now!? I just got mastery rank 5 today! I feel like you've totally ruined my gaming experience. I can't even /tell my friends! I'm absolutely livid. This is completely unacceptable. I want to be unbanned from chat. I'm so upset right now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Lucky.. I Referred to the cyst on the warframe's neck as Space ADS. Then I got banned from the entire game for 7 days. On release day of Fortuna, too! This censorship stuff is going too far.. It'll be worse 10 years from now. When people's feelings are more important than others' well being :T

On PC (American server) is a problem that has persisted for some time and the ban also comes with stupid things. On Reddit there was a real shetstorm because the DE banned without reason abusing their privileges. Anyway, don't worry, I don't think this is the case.

Edited by (NSW)Foit06