Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber

razor_eye

So this is a subject.

Image result for primed chamber

In first of all, this mod will never be obtained anymore after the Informant Event. For a replace, the Charged Chamber (-60% weaker than above) is created. It appears that Primed Chamber is way (way, way, way and way) too expensive than Charged Chamber because there's only like less than 10 people who owns it when I looked at the https://warframe.market/ . 

Then, something crossed on my mind. Why didn't DE remove the Primed Chamber (R3), then replace it with Primed Charged Chamber (R10)? Way to get it? Maybe from Baro Salt'Teer or from the login milestone or a special event.

(God, why am I posting this?)

9 minutes ago, -ONI-Genji said:

In first of all, this mod will never be obtained anymore after the Informant Event.

Wrong.
DE is giving out this mod from time to time as a reward. Please get your facts straight before making such a thread.

9 minutes ago, -ONI-Genji said:

It appears that Primed Chamber is way (way, way, way and way) too expensive than Charged Chamber because there's only like less than 10 people who owns it when I looked at the https://warframe.market/ . 

Wrong again.
Originally 100 people got the mod. After that 10 people got primed chamber during livestreams.
More copies were given out on other occasions.
Warframe-market doesn't tell you anything. Just a quick look in the wiki would have given you better information.

12 minutes ago, -ONI-Genji said:

Then, something crossed on my mind. Why didn't DE remove the Primed Chamber (R3), then replace it with Primed Charged Chamber (R10)? Way to get it? Maybe from Baro Salt'Teer or from the login milestone or a special event.

Okay then. So you want DE to remove something from people's accounts? If so, could we remove something from your account? Maybe 1000 platinum?
You might think of a proper solution next time. Then again this matter isn't a problem. So there is no solution needed.

13 minutes ago, -ONI-Genji said:

(God, why am I posting this?)

Maybe because you are greedy? Or maybe you are jealous, because you don't have Primed Chamber?

12 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Can you provide evidence of this?

you cant obtain it even after years, should be enough evidence, also devs said it multiple time in some stream too, they even gave one away on a special stream (was the 100th i dont know) so if the devs only give one on a very special day, its probably not coming back

Gerade eben schrieb vid23:

you cant obtain it even after years, should be enough evidence, also devs said it multiple time in some stream too, they even gave one away on a special stream (was the 100th i dont know) so if the devs only give one on a very special day, its probably not coming back

last 2 were given out in a stream this year if i am correct tho

• Two Primed Chambers were given out during QuietteShy's Twitch stream via random selection on January 16 2019.

1 minute ago, vid23 said:

you cant obtain it even after years, should be enough evidence

I was more looking for DE saying "we wont be releasing it again". The dual stat elemental mods were left event exclusive for a long time. So, it is possible the same could happen with this. Unless DE has specified it someone.

• Whether or not it will come back is not that important.

what you're saying sounds like two things.

• you think Primed Chamber is an important thing to have, when while thesedays it does have some actual applications, they're still very, very limited and therefore what you could be 'missing out' on is very limited.
  • you want Primed Chamber to have higher Stats, because reasons.
59 minutes ago, kyori said:

With Riven, this mod is useless nowadays

on the contrary, Rivens made Primed Chamber actually relevant outside of hyperniche scenarios to compensate for the negatives you had to bring to your Weapons to make it reasonably functional.

hace 12 minutos, Raskolnikow dijo:

Saw someone wtb it for 200k yesterday XD

Its like with rivens: totally unneeded, giving only a bit more dmg but ppl still willing to pay thousands for it

It does add quite a bit more damage though. Its not additive, but multiplicative. 

hace 1 hora, kyori dijo:

With Riven, this mod is useless nowadays and only serves as a collector's item, which is most probably the reason why Sheldon won't release the mod en-masse so that people who wants to collect will forever stay unhappy.

Doesent make sense, keep a couple people unhappy vs whole community...

I have a cc ms heat neg mag cap and i tell you the mod is far from useless, its op with the riven, especially with arcane momentum that makes it so that you shoot as fast as you can pull trigger.... 

Fake Exclusivity is fake and lame, but what else can fully digital* media offer to people desperate for "uniqueness"?

There is (always has been) a huge market** in letting people snob around with their exclusive goods.

This is the same thing. By making Primed Chamber not obtainable anymore, they make sure that those who DO have the mod, also get a huge "Well, I guess I can't abandon this game now, since I have this super cool thing in it" feeling.

You ever hear the tragedy of Darth "Sunken Cost Fallacy"?

*You know, if a piece of jewelry is unique, that makes sense, you can't produce more of the same exact jewel. You totally can just poof millions of Primed Chambers into "existence".

**Consider how Warframe exists solely because of the Founder program. Which is literally Fake Exclusivity.

inb4: "you jealous of Founders, abloo blooo bloo"

Nope, thanks for letting this game exist. Not the Founders' fault that DE had to use cheap psychological tricks. Not DE's fault either, tbh.

Edited by HugintheCrow