Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains Expansion or Overhaul?

Lost_Cartographer

Haven't seen this gem posted yet, and Steve confirms, "This is a Warframe screenshot!"  From Steve's Twitter.

DzdnVfoUwAAS7Ug.jpg

Someone took the background image and pointed out two telltale signs this is PoE.  First, square object in mid-upper right is a Grineer crate.  Second, far left, mid way up, you can see the dead sentient remains that are in the lake.

So anyhoo, would you prefer the Plains to be expanded, left the size it currently is but made greener, or just a full on overhaul of the whole thing?  I'm hoping for a size increase to match Orb Vallis, and hopefully we'll see varied biomes.  It's tiring to see brown grass everywhere I go, or nothing but snow, snow, and more snow.  I was kind of hoping for some burning ashland in a corner of Venus for example.

P.S.  Go to his twitter.  Be inspired to meme this image.

Edited by Lost_Cartographer
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Steve confirmed that it's Warframe.

And that it will run on a potato. Maybe it is the map for their upcoming Warframe Royale!?

Honestly I think it is a rework of all of earths woodland tilesets with possible assets going into PoE aswell. No matter what it looks awesome.

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

Honestly I think it is a rework of all of earths woodland tilesets with possible assets going into PoE aswell. No matter what it looks awesome.

Maybe this the last place in earth that the grineer haven't touch, and our job is to protect it....

4 minutes ago, Genesix6 said:

Maybe this the last place in earth that the grineer haven't touch, and our job is to protect it....

didn't we already have that with the Silver Grove though?

Spoiler

the Grineer attacked it at the end of the quest, which lead to Silvana changing her view on Warframes as a whole.

if it's supposed to run on anything, then i'm guessing this is probably a rework of the plains in it's current size, or an additional area added to the Plains which we haven't seen yet. either way it looks pretty good: this and Jupiter 2.0 make me hopeful for tileset remasters.

35 minutes ago, Cicasajt said:

i think its an other game but man, i want a volt poster like that

volt_poster_and_widescreen_wallpaper_by_

Its the best resolution i could find sorry. Its from a guy in deviant art i forgot his name though. His name is Aerial1

Edited by Castlefrost
Additional info