Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slots?

Kiwilicious

Hey guys,

I've been playing WF for a while and took a break a short time after U9 got boring. Since U10 just came out, I downloaded the update and took a look. While a lot of the pros/cons of U10 (mostly cons it seems) have been described in the forums, I noticed that no one had yet addressed the issue of slots. I went in and played around with the new UI and noticed that there doesn't seem to be any slot indicator for both weapons and WFs nor did I see an option to buy new slots. Is it just in some obscure part of the menu or did they remove it completely? And if DE did remove the slot interface, is the plat spent on them going to get refunded? Don't expect a quick response as I will check back in the morning.

Go to your arsenal, click inventory, then go through the tabs they have (Warframe / Weapons / Miscellaneous / Sentinel). At the bottom of each tab, there's a "Buy Slots" button. If you have open slots, as you can probably see under the Sentinels tab, it says "Empty" over the available slot.

Edited by Aramet

Go to your arsenal, click inventory, then go through the tabs they have (Warframe / Weapons / Miscellaneous / Sentinel). At the bottom of each tab, there's a "Buy Slots" button. If you have open slots, as you can probably see under the Sentinels tab, it says "Empty" over the available slot.

I found it just like you said. Thanks :]

It is indeed. The button doesn't show normally. It only appeared for me after I sold a stable corrupter. Have some screenshots to see for yourself.

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=178367142

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=178367097

I also saw the buy button for misc. Although I really wouldn't want that slot limited, it seems that DE is going for it since they already have a price tag for the slots.. Just a matter of time when it's implemented and how well they implement it.