Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flicking Dim Yellow Light and The View Glitches

(PSN)yj-u_4

Yellow dim light is burned into the screen, and the light(s) won't be gone until the mission ends

In the video below, you can see the single light left side in the screen, but the light isn't always single so it can be plural, and can appear anywhere in the screen

And, I cannot see things well when infestations, or maybe a wall behind get(s) very close to me
Edited by (PS4)yj-u_4

• 4 weeks later...

For the yellow light, yes i seen it that time to time. i'm sure they will find something for this.

But for your second video, i don't get what is your problem. For me it's a regular fx particules arround you. Is it that dark cloud do you speak of? (send by infested moa)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-03-13 at 6:02 PM, (PS4)Lunsei said:

For the yellow light, yes i seen it that time to time. i'm sure they will find something for this.

But for your second video, i don't get what is your problem. For me it's a regular fx particules arround you. Is it that dark cloud do you speak of? (send by infested moa)

No, it's not about dark cloud, I know it's because of you, Infested Moa 😂

I would like you to see this 

I hope you see the view gets inside of the body, when this is third person game! 

Alright, i see it. Thanks for that zoom on it. I'm sure i must see that time to time also, but i forget it.
It's a very small flaw, our camera don't have a good place when you use your Tenno out and back in and it hit an enemi. That doesn't last long.
It's not perfect, but i'm sure they will appreciate you report on it for a future optimisation.