Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion]: Rework Enemies and Solarsystem

Sioox

Hello World,

When the question arises, where should we level ourselves, then there are often the same answers.
When the question arises, where do we farm Endo or Credits, then often the same answers come, right?
I would like to propose a system in which all places give relatively equal amounts in total.

First, I would suggest that missions that are simpler, give more experience and more difficult missions,
give more loot. I'm describing that leveling experience has less value than loot, such as endos and items needed for manufacturing.
Do you want to gain more experience in the Endgame for your equipment or do you want to collect more resources for your equipment in the Endgame?

It follows that what is more there is less in the other.
So missions that give a lot of experience to the player have little loot and vice versa.

Next, I'd like to suggest that enemies in all missions have the same damage, life, armor, and shield levels.
In my opinion, the mechanics of opponents and their abilities should grow faster than the basic values.
So, for example, where opponents still have no real focus on early missions,
the focus in later missions is more on those who have a lot of DPS with their abilities.
Perhaps resistances should be lower in previous missions and higher in later missions.

Well, you could probably pay attention to the weapons, but I think that it does not quite work.
On the other hand, it might also be wise to give tanks the opportunity for opponents to focus on them instead of the weak ones.

Let's talk about the star chart next. I have already unlocked all the missions in the star chart and I am very happy about that.
However, I find it very annoying for new players to have to move within a planet a certain route. There are missions that I prefer.
There are missions you prefer. I think I would despair of not being able to pass a mission and being dependent on others,
especially in the early game. I would like to suggest that there should be no paths between the various missions within a planet.
So I think that from Cetus to Eidlon and Fortuna to Orbis Valley still makes sense, but the other connections should be made away.
And maybe you could summarize the arena on Sedna, like the index on Neptune.

And last but not least, I'd like to suggest that you have a few missions in the sun, where Sentinens is the main counter type.

Sioox.

Edited by Sioox