Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Crash Glitch.

Zarbain

Hello I keep having a bug where whenever I am in a Orokin Derelict mission I crash at random and I can't find the cause, please fix this because I have been trying to get Nekro and can't do to this glitch. 

Btw this only happens on Orokin Derelict missions for me nothing else. 

Edited by Zarbain

+1. Crashed thrice. The game just randomly freezes, then after a while, or the game crashes on it's own, or it also takes my video driver down alongside it. It crashed when doing a Capture (i was looking at a giant tree, then when i was climbing it, CRASH.). Another one was when i was at a Survival, same thing when looking at a root. And the last one was when fighting J2K, final phase (underground). It can't be my PC, because i played the first two on different computers, with different hardware.

Edited by Seto_Aensland

same Problem, the game Crashed in Extermination Level four times.

Eventmanager:

- <System>
  <Provider Name="Display" />
  <EventID Qualifiers="0">4101</EventID>
  <Level>3</Level>
  <Task>0</Task>
  <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-09-14T18:08:30.000000000Z" />
  <EventRecordID>34418</EventRecordID>
  <Channel>System</Channel>
  <Computer>Jens-PC</Computer>
  <Security />
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data>amdkmdap</Data>
  <Data />
  </EventData>
  </Event>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have cleaned and reinstalled the Driver Catalyst 13.4.

have you all the same Notice in the Eventmanager from Windows?

Win7 64bit, HD 5770

Winkeladvokat

Same here, totally random crash every single time i try to play on a derelict mission(though today I managed to finish a golem mission, but after that the crashes go on). So far I've only crashed while moving around, not while fighting, breaking containers etc. so I don't think it was too much strain on the hardware(tried on absolute minimum graphics-still crash). The game freezes, exits after ~5-10 seconds and the browser opens with this page: https://warframe.com/en/hardwarefail

Win7 64bit, AMD Athlon Dual Core 4400+,  AMD Radeon HD 6570, 8GB RAM

edit: tried multiple derelict missions again and the crash seems to occur mainly on extermination for me

hope this helps

Edited by CrusadR

Crashed on the second phase of Golem 2000. Right after the cut scene, i touched stairs and crashed. I haven't had this again since, cause i have fought him 5 times including that, but i did get nekros. Specs:

AMD radeon 6620G, 6 GB 1600Mhz ram, AMD 3520 APU at 1.6 GHz with turbo( like the turbo can e added on, i don't know the frequency of turbo yet.).

My friend and I just ran an Orokin Derelict Capture mission that lagged significantly for both of us whenever we went into certain areas (not sure if attached to tileset or concentration of enemies). A few seconds after capturing the target, we both had a massive lag spike that crashed the game for me without the crash report window opening (it popped open the 'Hardware Failure detected' page on the site) and for my friend the screen spazzed out, lag was to the point of being near-frozen. He says using Pull to kill a number of the enemies cleared the lag significantly.

I've crashed in every Orokin Derelict mission other than Defense. Though going through the mission slowly (as in moving as slow as possible with the warframe) seems to help. But again, if I decide to go at even walking speed, I crash. Frustrating when I got a nekros systems BP and then my game crashed in the extraction room..

I've tried the same arn Exterminate mission (solo, absolute bottomed-out graphics, using no fancy non-bullet weapons) six times. Every single time it has crashed.

The most recent was right after the hotfix, where I hadn't even seen a single enemy. I have never had any other crashing problems in missions before. I cannot gain any ground in the new content, be it the Golem, missions, or clan weapons, and it's slowly becoming frustrating. This needs to be fixed.