Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skipping Cutscenes in Fortuna

TwinDenis

Hello, I would like to propose solutions in regard to the cutscene inconvenience in door room of fortuna, basically I would advise to have the option to toggle the cutscenes on each NPC-Bounty so we can access them faster or else if we have watched the cutscene once there could be an NPC that can show the cutscenes a second time and simply not show the cutscenes on the bounty NPC ever again, either solution could work for this issue because it becomes annoying after the first run as most people would agree with.

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

I mean, it definitely would be nice to have a toggle to not have the cutscene pop up at all

Naturally.

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I doubt that would happen though since it only takes a few seconds to skip the cutscene.

Your comment contradicts however your will for the much needed change, you doubt it? how so? they are able to do it so why not agree with my post in the first place, having said that why do you not believe in [DE] to make that change?... if you do not ask, how is it expected to be given at all?

I took the time to create the post to raise awareness about this in order for it to be fixed and yes a few seconds are of the essence, it is a farm after all and the annoyance of everyone having to skip through the thing is indeed painful, we are of course talking about 5-10+ times of having to do those missions so if people claim it is not needed that would be contradictory.

DE Makes changes based on feedback and feedback is what we provide here.

Decide if you would like these changes and/or if you have any other ideas or if you want it to stay as is and justify why, so far I see no reason as to why the cutscenes should permanently remain as an in-between process to go in the mission repeatedly (repeat last mission).

Spamming buttons and/or clicks to skip through the whole thing is not really a solution that experienced Gamers have in mind.

14 minutes ago, TwinDenis said:

-snip-

I’m not against your idea by any means, I just doubt it being added into the game is because DE already added a way for us to skip the cutscenes with the LMB, which is why I don’t see them adding a toggle. Could they eventually add a toggle down the road? Of course, that would be an incredible QoL without a doubt. But personally, I just don’t see it being added at the current moment anyways.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

The reason as to why I doubt it being added into the game is because DE already added a way for us to skip the cutscenes with the LMB, which is why I don’t see them adding a toggle. Could they eventually add a toggle down the road? Of course, that would be an incredible QoL without a doubt. But personally, I just don’t see it being added at the current moment anyways.

Meaning we ought to request the feature.

We are not making wishes here, we give feedback and make requests for them to consider.

That is all.