Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan-Works Index - Closed [05/04/15]

SilverBones

Hello! Appreciate all the work you put into compiling this!

If you won't mind, I'd like you to include something I done up as well..!

Thanks!

The Secret War

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/125490-fanfictionthe-secret-war/#entry1486226

The Eyes of Lotus

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/199851-fanficeyes-of-lotus30314-chapter-2/

Hey all.

Huge apologies for the delay in updating this list. Will try and get on this sometime this week to get everyone's submissions included.

I would like to note that if you are using YouTube to make a series of videos, I can link the channel, but I am not going to link each individual vid.

Thanks!

Hi. Not meaning to intrude perhaps, but I'd like to submit this to the index: Hope that folks'll enjoy it. I'm...currently open to whether it'll go any further or not. May be a stand-alone, might be the start of something...admittedly asking friends for input on that front.

...wow doing this makes me feel nervous...

Hello,

[DE]Danielle sent me to this to share my work. I hope you like it as well. I know it is not much and it is not my best, but this is justsomethign to show my appreciation to the WARFRAME community.

This is my Fan Made cinematic of some stories the Excalibur and Mag would like to hide. This is their stories. 

Hope you like it!

• 2 weeks later...

oW59tMb.jpg

Hi, this is my first fan art of a custom warframe. It started out as a practice sketch but now I am thinking of starting a project with this one. And by project, i mean more detailed designs, orthographies, digital paints and even a 3d model of her.

Sorry for submitting an unfinished work. Hope you all like it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to politely submit two of the Theory threads I've created in my time here.

Posthumanism and the possible impact on tenno and their culture is predominately my 'If we assume x, what follows?' theory, taking what is provided in game and mostly playing on the possible implications within the premise. I warn people in advance that if you're not really the kind to read long, in depth discussions, really not the best. Even my summaries are verbose.

Orokin Technology and why it can be universally applied is another theory thread, mostly sound boarding about possible ways that the Orokin technology we seemingly taken for granted could potentially work. Again, wordy and long spoken, but it's hopefully an interesting read considering where we end up.

• 2 weeks later...