Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan-Works Index - Closed [05/04/15]

SilverBones

Seeing as how your thread has three times the views of the Index, and by way of a small apology, I am giving you your own section in the Fan Index :) You do some excellent work! Keep it coming!

Thank you so muchhh >3< <3333

Excuse me silverbones could you please replace the link for my warframe with this link here.I changes its location.--->https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/48003-warframe-conceptlachesismeans-bringer-of-silent-deathinspired-by-the-stalkera-tennoall-feedback-is-welcomework-in-progress-wimages/

....Ok breath in .... breath out...

Umm... and.. if you could would you ..umm please come up ...with.. a concept art for the War-Frame... Only if you have the time of course. And i understand if you refuse, after all with update 8 and living your own life....It is just that i really respect you as a writer , artist and fellow Tenno. And i have no skill as an artist so umm yeah.

I completely understand if you find this a nuisance and i know that this is extremely presumptuous of me.

(And if a miracle happens and you for some reason accept the task could you make it male, i already have a female version kindly provided by PantsAdvance.Haaa..even i understand how rude i sound right now.)

Excuse me silverbones could you please replace the link for my warframe with this link here.I changes its location.--->https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/48003-warframe-conceptlachesismeans-bringer-of-silent-deathinspired-by-the-stalkera-tennoall-feedback-is-welcomework-in-progress-wimages/

....Ok breath in .... breath out...

Umm... and.. if you could would you ..umm please come up ...with.. a concept art for the War-Frame... Only if you have the time of course. And i understand if you refuse, after all with update 8 and living your own life....It is just that i really respect you as a writer , artist and fellow Tenno. And i have no skill as an artist so umm yeah.

I completely understand if you find this a nuisance and i know that this is extremely presumptuous of me.

(And if a miracle happens and you for some reason accept the task could you make it male, i already have a female version kindly provided by PantsAdvance.Haaa..even i understand how rude i sound right now.)

Truth is, I feel uncomfortable concepting a design when someone else has put so much into it. Frankly, PantsAdvance is a phenomenal artist, and I think you would do better in asking them nicely for a male version, rather than coming to me.

Were it my job in a Concept art team, then I would have no problem, but when it is fan-based and in the community environment, I don't want to insult PA by even trying to match their skill :)

I have added your thread, though! I hope that serves as some small way of an apology...

Truth is, I feel uncomfortable concepting a design when someone else has put so much into it. Frankly, PantsAdvance is a phenomenal artist, and I think you would do better in asking them nicely for a male version, rather than coming to me.

Were it my job in a Concept art team, then I would have no problem, but when it is fan-based and in the community environment, I don't want to insult PA by even trying to match their skill :)

I have added your thread, though! I hope that serves as some small way of an apology...

Firstly thank you and secondly i understand.

And indeed it would be better for me to ask PA for a male version but i am hesitant as they have already delivered a outstanding concept and probably have other War-Frames they are working on. So i thought it would be rude of me to simply ask for another one so soon.

I am also ashamed to say that truth be told i also wanted to find out what the War-Frame would look like from another artist's perspective. Take the War-Frame Tiburon that you and PA worked on. Two vastly different interpretations(each fantastic in their own right) of a single War-Frame despite being conceived from the same concept.

Oh and i should be the one to apologise for making you uncomfortable.

And on a side note do you have any tips on writing. I am trying to come up with something like your "i am" series(some lore/background) for my War-Frame but like with my skills with the pen or brush, my creative writing skills are nonexistent.And since this is properly a dead end , do you have any suggestions on who i could ask to help me with my current dilemma.

Edited by PseudoExis

Before anyone says it, I know the index is ballsed up.

Somewhere along the line, chrome f--ked up my formatting and it screwed the whole post.

It's going to take me a while to fix it, but I will get it back up and running ASAP.

:(

Before anyone says it, I know the index is ballsed up.

Somewhere along the line, chrome f--ked up my formatting and it screwed the whole post.

It's going to take me a while to fix it, but I will get it back up and running ASAP.

:(

Oh wow o-o sorry that happened! Let me know if I can aid you on anything!

Edited by yuikami

I have the raw code still for the edit, but somewhere along the line it injected url liks to every entry and screwed it up. Will take some time, but it is not fatal to the thread.

I should have it done by today.

Thanks for the offer though <3

In all honesty, this has to be one of the two best places on the entire forum. Everyone who has posted anything, I thank you for making such enjoyable media and for showing how vast your imagination stretches.

You all deserve a raise!

Index is fixed!

Phew...

Banzai!!

More than likely it's Yuikami's Fan-Comic.... thingy. (what the !@#% is the title... oh, there it is) Comics by Yuikami.

Kudos by the way, Yuikami.

D'aww you're making me blushhh (●´∀`●) Thanks!

A Shoutout for Yuikami and a bit of a brief description of what happened on the index.

Also! Adding new submissions now!

In all honesty, this has to be one of the two best places on the entire forum. Everyone who has posted anything, I thank you for making such enjoyable media and for showing how vast your imagination stretches.

You all deserve a raise!

And thank you! I'm glad you find it useful!

Edited by SilverBones