Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i know some great talent that could make some music for this already great game

(NSW)FearCheese

Hey, it’s me, Tomoki. I’ve been playing this game for a good chunk now (I’ve beaten all the story at least) and I noticed something that just kept bugging me... why is there so little music? Now I’m not saying the music that there is is bad, I would never say that, but I do think that there could be more. For example, when I’m fighting a GIANT robot, I would like to hear some intense techno type music that really carry’s a feel of smallness/ danger, it’s the final buff of that planet, you should feel special. 

Now im going to take you on a little bit of a memory ride for a second, but I’ll try to make it short.

So about 2 years ago I was playing a game that I’m sure a few of you know, Shantae. That game provided SUCH an amazing feeling of gameplay mixed with sound design, it was so good in fact that I reached out to the devs of the music, and that is when I met Jake Kaufman, the man who made the music, and a TON of other talented artest like Ben Nix, DJ CutMan, and many many more. So anyway, I was talking to Ben the other day, and thought that it would be an idea (good or bad is up to you) to reach out and see if you guys and gals would like to have some of these artists make some music for some things in the game. You can contact me for more info on the artists, or for contact with them directly.

(I would see if Jake would like to make some, (and he still might) but he’s super busy making music for a cartoon (OK KO) ATM)

PS Keep up the good work, I really appreciate the game so far, and I look forward to many more hours of playing.

Tomoki.