Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixing the daily standing cap for Plains and Fortuna

(XBOX)Shadow Breakre

This would be a big change to how the system works but would to propose removing the standing daily limit for the Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna factions now that they have been out for some time. I understand that this put in place to increase the longevity of the content so players done just burn through the content in one day, but I feel this also works as a double edged sword.

Discussing this with other members of the community and as a long time veteran player myself, we feel this stunt progression in a way that once we hit our daily caps there is no reason to continue playing and can be frustrating.

Or

Keep the daily limit for bounties but unlock it for the resource exchanges. Given the tedious grind that is this game, this would keep the longevity as most player would not have the patience for the grind but also give veteran players a way to continue to progress at a slower pace than if they had unlimited standing all together.

these are just general ideas and are open to further refinement as to not upset the system and balance of the game. If any one else feels the same way, please feel free to speak if you’re opposed to this then I still like to hear why you believe it shouldn’t change.

Yeah, and if they remove the daily cap, you guys are just gonna be back here 2 days later yelling "There's no content, give us more content!"

Seriously, why is patience such a rare thing these days, and why is playing games for fun such a sin all of a sudden?

• Like 3

In the long run they will prefer that side of the sword because it is true you may feel done for the day, but better done for the day than done with the game for a week or month or forever. But....I always thought it could be a good idea to after reaching the daily goal, you can only earn xp at 1% SO you could forfeit resources for the tiny gain but know that you are still working towards something. Applying this trend to however increasing the level or standing works

I just want to see the decoration prizes in Cetus to be reduced to reasonable (not requiring multiple days worth of standing for a single unit) amounts.
It might actually make me consider playing around in the Plains again; because there are some nice decors in there, but I refuse to support such prizes that are clearly supposed to keep players on the Plains...well too bad. It backfired and I would have frankly never gone there again, if it wasn't for helping out a friend of mine who started playing recently.

As for Fortuna, my main problem is more with K-Drives then anything...and the problem is bad enough for me to have removed the K-Drive launcher from my gear wheel.