Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16 to 17 rank

Tergos

Hello dear users and developers. I am not the most advanced or good player in this entertaining game. But I play it periodically for a very long time and every time I enjoy how it develops and how less time I have left to play it. However, I ran into a problem. I can not rise in rank. And the attempt once a day just kills me. Please consider these options:
1. increase attempts per day to 2-3 when raising the rank.
2. increase the time to pass the test at least seconds by 15.
3. Either purchase a special item that would give extra time to pass the test.

thanks

5 minutes ago, Tergos said:

1. increase attempts per day to 2-3 when raising the rank.

One attempt per day is enough.
You can practice the tests. The game even tells you that, when attempting the test.

5 minutes ago, Tergos said:

2. increase the time to pass the test at least seconds by 15.

Again, pratice.

6 minutes ago, Tergos said:

3. Either purchase a special item that would give extra time to pass the test.

No, thank you. Just pratice and get the test done.

WhiteMarker you cant be more cruel do you? Listen i am understand your suggestion but im on edge now. I cant play often in this game. But droping my progress i dont want too. All i want a little easy mode. Game must be joyfull and not be dark souls

Edited by Tergos
Correcring text

Только что, MagPrime сказал:

You can practice at least 1 test ahead of where you are. 

If you're short on time, we might be able to help you with your loadout to make it easier to complete the test.

How? What i should do then?

1 минуту назад, MagPrime сказал:

Check the wiki page I linked further up, it has some tips. 

I use ember, mag, zefir to complete this test. I failed it cause i dont have some time to hit that damn ball. Maybe there are others tips? For example in which direction ball will appear. Last video i saw about using excalibur to pass it. Some thing like that.

It's a test that requires a bit of luck (because the spheres appear randomly) and a lot of parkour and movement skills to move as fast as you can from one sphere to another. Get a fast melee weapon to hit the spheres and, instead of focusing on killing the enemies, focus on getting as many spheres as possible for the first seconds, when you have a window of 30 seconds, you can focus on killing the enemies that you haven't killed while travelling from a sphere to another. A weapon that doesn't need to aim (I did it with the corinth) will help you kill the mobs while running.

It's a tricky test because there is no "easy mode" for this one so you have to actually use your skills.

4 минуты назад, (NSW)Belaptir сказал:

It's a test that requires a bit of luck (because the spheres appear randomly) and a lot of parkour and movement skills to move as fast as you can from one sphere to another. Get a fast melee weapon to hit the spheres and, instead of focusing on killing the enemies, focus on getting as many spheres as possible for the first seconds, when you have a window of 30 seconds, you can focus on killing the enemies that you haven't killed while travelling from a sphere to another. A weapon that doesn't need to aim (I did it with the corinth) will help you kill the mobs while running.

It's a tricky test because there is no "easy mode" for this one so you have to actually use your skills.

What weapons you could suggest? What warframes should be used without energy tablets?

I just did the test and to be honest there is nothing special or hard about it. You just need an AOE frame and that's it. I did it with Equinox but I would assume that Banshee with augmented 4 would do the job as good.

Follow the marker to hit the orbs, and fire your AOE ability to kill the enemies when you feel comfortable.

There are plenty of YouTube videos if you can't grasp it.

Edited by breakdafunk

4 minutes ago, Tergos said:

What weapons you could suggest? What warframes should be used without energy tablets? 

For the melee, at your choice, but a fast sword like the ether sword could do the trick. For the primary, as I said, a weapon that doesn't need to aim, the Corinth, the Arca plasmor... Something with AOE or huge range but that doesn't hurts you so you can shoot and kill stuff while you're moving from a sphere to another.

Then, as said above, a good AOE frame will do the trick, ember or equinox are the choices here, but the key to the test is not going for the enemies, but for the spheres. That's where most people fail. You have to pursuit the spheres.

1 час назад, (NSW)Belaptir сказал:

For the melee, at your choice, but a fast sword like the ether sword could do the trick. For the primary, as I said, a weapon that doesn't need to aim, the Corinth, the Arca plasmor... Something with AOE or huge range but that doesn't hurts you so you can shoot and kill stuff while you're moving from a sphere to another.

Then, as said above, a good AOE frame will do the trick, ember or equinox are the choices here, but the key to the test is not going for the enemies, but for the spheres. That's where most people fail. You have to pursuit the spheres.

If there any methods to slow time? On some video i saw that it can be slowed. Or that it my imagination?

I used Nehza for this one, and was pretty easy. I just built her for max running speed and duration of her 1 (firewalk). Just press 3 to activate your DS shield prolly dont need but its there, 1 to start firewalk (that has speed boost in it) and then run from orb to orb, jump when needed but ignore enemies and the fire on the ground will kill them all while you get the orbs for time. Had plenty of time to spare and didnt have to worry about killing anything.