Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Profile Stance

Elfwynn

Well...

7 hours ago, BladeDancerAkira said:

so no one knows ?

I've read your question after you posted, sadly I have no idea. If it worked before but now it doesn't, and you can't find any information about being changed, maybe post it as a bug? Just a thought, I don't know.

7 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

wait more then 5 min

Dude, that was a little more that 5 mins.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Well...

I've read your question after you posted, sadly I have no idea. If it worked before but now it doesn't, and you can't find any information about being changed, maybe post it as a bug? Just a thought, I don't know.

Dude, that was a little more that 5 mins.

posted five minutes after they posted saying nobody knew that was a bit "fast" for asking for a response and i posted my reply 7 min after so 2 after the second post : / 

19 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

posted five minutes after they posted saying nobody knew that was a bit "fast" for asking for a response and i posted my reply 7 min after so 2 after the second post : / 

Yes, but their initial post was days before they bumped it asking if no one knows... Not that this worth arguing over with. So, sorry if I was the one who misunderstood something.

15 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

five minutes what are you even talking about are you lost in time and space or just still dont know clock and Posted Tuesday at 01:19 AM Posted Wednesday at 11:37 PM u kinda bad at time u know ?  And second animations dosent work even if you unequip amp when u inspect players profiles

Edited by BladeDancerAkira