Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give me idea i make it into a thing

Gamerovertron

tilte says everything give me a weapon type it's special damage type (cold, toxic, fire, shock, ect) how fast it is is it high or low or medium crit chance and status chance and also if you want a passive type thing so for example: I want a greatsword that has high puncture damage very fast attack speed low crit chance but high status chance and depending on the energy color changes the damage type.

Make sure to give me the specifics so i can make sure to get it right also you can suggest frame ideas give me specifics again the type of frame special damage (cold, toxic, fire, shock, ect) how fast it is and it's passive and a rough description of it's abilities. for example: i want a telekinetic frame that deals Gas damage and is super fast and for a passive when you deal an orange crit it gives a high damage boost. it's abilities are like pick up enemy throw them, pick up enemy deal damage, pick up enemy if low health and blow them up doing radius damage, pick enemy up deal damage and throw them super far. ECT just give me a rough idea of what you want and i will do it.  

4 hours ago, Gamerovertron said:

Give me a concept and I'll write it again for you.

I mean if wanted that, I'd just do it myself with ctrl+c, ctrl+p. Thanks for the offer though?

Also, no offence, but looking at your other threads, it seems like it's you who needs help wih their concepts.

17 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

I mean if wanted that, I'd just do it myself with ctrl+c, ctrl+p. Thanks for the offer though?

Also, no offence, but looking at your other threads, it seems like it's you who needs help wih their concepts.

where in my entire post did i say that? also i make a lot of ideas that are pretty good with detailed stats and abilities. and also you don't even know the controls for copy and paste. It is NOT ctrl+p to paste it is ctrl+v to paste. also why would you lie about what i said when everyone else can look at my post and see i never said that? all i wanted was something to do by turning your rough ideas into pretty much fully fleshed out ideas. not just copying it and pasting. Now don't do that again on my posts PLEASE. I am also very new to these forums and just joined like 3 or less days ago and i am 12 so i am not the best at these type of things so please just BACK AWAY from me and my posts. they are just ideas.

Edited by Gamerovertron

6 hours ago, Gamerovertron said:

and also you don't even know the controls for copy and paste. It is NOT ctrl+p to paste it is ctrl+v to paste.

Joke------>

Your head

I make a lot of ideas that are pretty good with detailed stats and abilities

I think it's up to others to say whether or not your concepts are good. Of course you will see everything made by yourself as great, but it doesn't matter.

If you put those concepts in a public forum you have to deal with critique, sometimes harsh critique.

Also, you took this way too emotionally. What the hell is this supposed to be?:

Now don't do that again on my posts PLEASE. I am also very new to these forums and just joined like 3 or less days ago and i am 12 so i am not the best at these type of things so please just BACK AWAY from me and my posts. they are just ideas.

I don't care if you are 12 or 99 or 7 million and 8. If you react to any critique with instant emotional breakdown, you need to calm down and stop taking everything too personally.

I'm NOT criticising you, I'm criticising your written concepts.

And if you just joined a forum, proper etiquette requires you "lurk more" before posting. Lurking is reading through threads without replying to them, it allows you to learn the culture of the forum and makes it easier for you to get involved in the community in a way that pleases both.

As an end note:

You wanna see fully fleshed out ideas? Look at this for a good example of worthwhile concept.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/637370-lumped-together-mosh-pit-of-ideas-ive-had-for-too-long/?do=findComment&comment=10526292

I actually thought OP is going to make a concept art out of our ideas. Like "hey I'm thinking of a frame with this cool lazurr fingerz and stuff and it makes lots of pewpew boom boom for ultimate, can you make a good visualization of that through your artistic talent?" 
😕
Coz that would've been great, I'm sure some fellas could use that as I've seen threads where there's a pretty cool concept but they don't have visual representation for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yxivi said:

I actually thought OP is going to make a concept art out of our ideas. Like "hey I'm thinking of a frame with this cool lazurr fingerz and stuff and it makes lots of pewpew boom boom for ultimate, can you make a good visualization of that through your artistic talent?" 
😕
Coz that would've been great, I'm sure some fellas could use that as I've seen threads where there's a pretty cool concept but they don't have visual representation for it.

That would make sense and be useful. Alas, that's not it.

• Like 1

@Gamerovertron

I highly suggest getting your own original ideas perfected before moving on to 'refine' others' ideas. Even I make plenty of mistakes in statistical departments, and I would go so far as to say I'm seasoned at this.
Moral of the story: it takes a long time to even get remotely good at properly balancing stats.

In the end, stats are actually relatively easy in terms of the creative process. Coming up with unique functions (passives, gameplay) and artwork are the truly difficult part. After all, stats are just numbers working behind the scenes (albeit important) while all of the superficial aspects are what people will focus on more often than not.

Edited by Almighty_Jado

12 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

@Gamerovertron

I highly suggest getting your own original ideas perfected before moving on to 'refine' others' ideas. Even I make plenty of mistakes in statistical departments, and I would go so far as to say I'm seasoned at this.
Moral of the story: it takes a long time to even get remotely good at properly balancing stats.

In the end, stats are actually relatively easy in terms of the creative process. Coming up with unique functions (passives, gameplay) and artwork are the truly difficult part. After all, stats are just numbers working behind the scenes (albeit important) while all of the superficial aspects are what people will focus on more often than not.

I was just doing this for fun and not for wanting to put in the game i thinks it is just a fun thing to do and try to make what people are trying to think of. i would make models more than focusing on stats but i have no idea on how to model even with youtube so i focus more on stats so if DE looks into my ideas all they have to do is model it and minorly change the stats. thanks for this though but when i want my own ideas i make them and don't use someone else's work to get what i want.