Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hard Crash During Defense Mission

(NSW)XenobladeBun

Just had a hard crash during a mission...not the first time it's happened during Warframe either. Suddenly went to the black crash screen that the switch has, forced me to hold down the power button and restart the switch. Was on like wave 6 or so in a defense mission on Neptune, I think. Was trying to use the limited 6 hour credit booster I got too. Real frustrating. Only ever had my switch crash during Warframe, too. Hopefully Fortuna isn't the only place for fixes to come in the future from now on? If it helps, and yes, I already looked it up on Nintendo's error code site thing, there is nothing there, the code I got was 2111-0008.

Thanks. 

Just had this crash too. It was a system crash, error 2111-0008. Happened during a defense mission as well on Hydron, Sedna. Probably one of the worst crash since Fortuna launched, others were just normal crashes while doing solo missions on Orb Vallis.

The last time this sort of crash happened was months ago after one of the first Mask of the Revenant hotfix. But that one had a different error (error 2161-0002). Still the same hard system crash though, which only happened to me while in text chat.

Hoping for a fix/hotfix soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alrighty, it happened again, in a relic defense mission, before wave 5, and considering how one of the nightwave tasks is to open relics(!!!!), this is definitely very frustrating. 😞 This is the ONLY game I have ever gotten a hard crash that forces me to hold down the power button...please fix this or respond in some capacity, please devs...? Error code, which shows nothing on Nintendo's website was, again, 2111-0008

2nd time it happened to me both times was when I was playing long sessions. And it was real hot. Got done with invasion, just opened chat with clan member. We did have a weird chat bug drop I think region wide about 11pm PST I think.

Nintendo says to only use dock for I think 12 hrs at a time. I think I'm going to go buy the $25 dock at best buy it doesn't cover up the whole switch and vent holes like some kind of crock pot/pressure cooker. Should have used it for corn beef dinner yesterday prob would have been better than my real crock pot, & used this pot of crock 🥵

6 minutes ago, (NSW)MATFINK said:

2nd time it happened to me both times was when I was playing long sessions. And it was real hot. Got done with invasion, just opened chat with clan member. We did have a weird chat bug drop I think region wide about 11pm PST I think.

Nintendo says to only use dock for I think 12 hrs at a time. I think I'm going to go buy the $25 dock at best buy it doesn't cover up the whole switch and vent holes like some kind of crock pot/pressure cooker. Should have used it for corn beef dinner yesterday prob would have been better than my real crock pot, & used this pot of crock 🥵

I've never heard anything about this 12 hours of dock usage before. Huh. Still, most times I get these crashes is pretty early into my session, actually.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got this crash too. I returned to my orbiter following a sale of riven mods and immediately checked my foundry. Less than a second after I closed the foundry menu, the game crashed in the same manner as everyone else in this thread. As a matter of fact, I only found this thread by looking up the error code 2111-0008. I was surprised to see the Warframe forum as one of the top results!

• 3 weeks later...

I got this crash too. Just got it a few minutes ago. What's weird is that Warframe was kinda building up to a crash for me. Sometimes, the game would give internal error and act funky until I tried to close Warframe. Then, after going back to home on my Switch, the screen would freeze when opening the close menu, closing the actual software, and even simply trying to get to the home menu after getting the internal error message. It's been happening for days and I can't figure out what the problem is. What's even weirder is that it's only with Warframe. Any other game I play on the Switch doesn't have any of these problems, but Warframe will be plagued with these problems upon launch of the game. Too bad I can't copy my account to my PC and play it there because my PC doesn't encounter any of these problems when playing Warframe, but my switch does for some reason.