Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the love of Natah, please fix the damn host migrations.

Dark__Thoughts

I just went through a public arbitration, infested survival.

About 33 minutes in the host dies and leaves the game - causing the host migration.

At that point I'm thinking that I'm at least ending up in a solo instance again this time, however a few seconds later I notice two things (aside from the terrible ping of the new host):

1. The Juggernaut spawns, or at least it makes the sound of him spawning, which I never had in a survival mission or an arbitration and at that timer this could obviously be very bad.

2. However the bigger issue was that a few seconds later I notice my 7k+ health plummeting like crazy, the host migration set the life support to 0% and mere moments later everyone is dead and every single reward is gone. Last mission result still shows the last Nitain Extract that I did...

This is seriously pissing me off because we keep on getting more time consuming things added like arbitrations, onslaught or eidolons (which are also time sensitive on top of that) and host migrations which happen all the time just break things and steal away your rewards. Some people INTENTIONALLY leave after tridolons before people can pick up their loot - which is gone afterwards, or the host migration just fails and you're back in your orbiter without even a chance of grabbing it if it would be still there.