Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banned in chat

Hawkieye

Question

10 answers to this question

Isn't the usage of chat MR restricted? I haven't found anything about this on the Wiki, just a thought. 

OP, were you able to chat before, or first time trying? If you were, and what you experiencing is really a ban, you should know, the kickbot is very sensitive. Do not say any words what can be even lightly offensive, not even as a joke (the automatic algorithm has no sense of humour). And certainly do not talk about anything relating someone's gender, sex, sexual orientation, etc. This seems to be a big no-no, even if you are respectful and mean no harm.

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
Some typo

2 hours ago, Hawkieye said:

I'm very new 0 rank and i ddnt chat anything wrong and then suddendly i chat access in chat. I am very new in this community and this is my 1st time playing this and i ddnt know why im banned please help 😞

KickBot is pretty sensitive, you may have sent something and not even know it would trigger a ban.  

If the ban is still active after logging out and back into the game, you probably have a harsher ban.  If it doesn't go away after 7 days, contact Support.  If you send them a ticket before then, they will probably tell you to come back once you've reached the 7th day.

To expand the list given above, do not post anything about:

• Race
  • Sex
  • Gender Identity
  • LGBTTQQIAAP persons
  • Mental Disabilities
  • Physical Disabilities
  • Religion
  • Politics
  • Profanity (though this is a bit looser)

Also, make sure you don't have any typos that would be considered any of the above things in another language. Also don't reference any non-warframe memes (and even some warframe memes) as they may consider it spamming.

Alternatively, hit Esc, go to Options>Chat and disable Region Chat in its entirety and just forget about all that mess.

6 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Alternatively, hit Esc, go to Options>Chat and disable Region Chat in its entirety

i can agree with this cause theres nothing but trouble in region chat, all i keep is recruiting and trade chat. like some others here have mentioned the kickbot is very sensitive. 

12 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

To expand the list given above, do not post anything about:

• Race
  • Sex
  • Gender Identity
  • LGBTTQQIAAP persons
  • Mental Disabilities
  • Physical Disabilities
  • Religion
  • Politics
  • Profanity (though this is a bit looser)

Also, make sure you don't have any typos that would be considered any of the above things in another language. Also don't reference any non-warframe memes (and even some warframe memes) as they may consider it spamming.

Alternatively, hit Esc, go to Options>Chat and disable Region Chat in its entirety and just forget about all that mess.

I don’t think DE is that strict.They just don’t want people sending hate speech stuff and harassment.Saddy trolls can mass report people and make stuff up and their isn’t much you can do about that.

9 minutes ago, (NSW)jja209 said:

I don’t think DE is that strict.They just don’t want people sending hate speech stuff and harassment.Saddy trolls can mass report people and make stuff up and their isn’t much you can do about that.

Well, no... They are really that strict. We could argue about why, it all comes down to keep the chat as clean as possible without flesh and blood moderators.

Trolls can report you, but to no avail. Nobody is getting banned because of false assumptions. Actually, if someone lies in such a report, they get themselves in trouble.