Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Space0ddity

if warframe playstyles are all hyper-agressive and extremely mobile...

Bursa: punish frontal attack and slow movement. They are mainly effective in conjuction with mine osprey. 

-I believe triggering 1 bursa at a time when allarm is on, is too forgiving. Activating 2 or 3 Bursa with complementary unit would make them effective and make more sense.

Corpus tile set should have proactive defence when the alarm is on: laser door will activate, turret independent of camera, camera shut the door off their room when they see you.

That is because most of the community is really hypocritical.

On the one hand you want to have actually challenging enemies, that can hunt you down, are not easy to shut down and just in general a bit more challenging. And on the other you see complaints about every gamemode and enemy that is not dead in one shot. This whole game is just one big winning simulator and people don't want to have enemies that can pressure you like this.

11 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Someone in my Discord said they spawn 15m on endless missions, after Ceres if you're in a team.  30 if solo.

I've been spamming Helene and hitting W30 a lot and haven't seen them there, so I'm betting there's some truth to what they said.

I've been doing defection missions at Caracol, on Jupiter. Manics usually show up by the time you're rescuing the third group. Unfortunately since its an Infested map and I'm using my Ignis, its tough to take them down during the brief few seconds you actually see them (they go after the defectors rather than you).

1 hour ago, Feyangol said:

That is because most of the community is really hypocritical.

On the one hand you want to have actually challenging enemies, that can hunt you down, are not easy to shut down and just in general a bit more challenging. And on the other you see complaints about every gamemode and enemy that is not dead in one shot. This whole game is just one big winning simulator and people don't want to have enemies that can pressure you like this.

Someone else has noticed this too.  😁 

5 hours ago, angias said:

When an enemy get to a place it is not supposed to be, it just die.

I should start taking note on this. The DEvs have changed some of the enemy behavior throug optimisation and for the common enemy walking from their spawnpoint to their objective was a true challenge. This issue has been addressed but i believe it could have some interresting effect on faster enemy in clostrophobic spaces.

Would not be surprised if when the manic teleported in the "wrong" place, that would make the AI fail and trigger death.

Yeah but for those kind of deaths, they'd still drop loot, even if they died on a weird spot in a cliff or pipe or something. These just up and poof without a trace.

19 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Someone else has noticed this too.  😁 

It's not really that I've noticed, it was always like this after all. I just found this expression somewhere in the forums and it just fits the mentality of the players here very well. They just want to win so hard, that any hindrances seem to always get labeled "bad design".*

Imo the only way to get people to want these new enemies is to force them to learn how to play the game better. To not rely on their numbers and cheap ability tricks to cheese through every mission. So that they don't need abilities to move efficiently, so that they don't need AoE to kill efficiently and so that they don't need to abuse defensive abilities to stay alive.

Well, but I'm in the minority here, because I don't always use the easiest cheapest way to play the game and I don't see it changing.

*Edit: I think that there are bad designed enemies (manics for example), but not every slightly more challenging enemy is bad designed.