Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Naming things.

ThumpumGood

Since there will likely never be custom built frames, there won't be a nameing service for them. And it's more important to know what frame your teammates are using than what gun. So seeing a players equipment as Grakata Prime, Tripple Grakata, Twin Grakata, Grakata. Does not really help any one.

You'll open a Pandora's Box. The possibilities will be endless. And when possibilities are endless, people will use it to horrifying ends.

I'm... ...not very creative at naming things. I named my first Eidolon hunting Amp "Glamdring" and my second "Narsil." I've also named my female Helminth Charger "Shub-Niggurath." Yeah, I'm obsessed with sci-fi and fantasy stuff. Fight me.

I plan on naming a weapon I will use to fight the Profit Taker "The Boot." Dunno which one yet.

Edited by KnossosTNC

I'm happy just being able to name my K Drive, Zaw and Kitgun (eventually).

I don't really wanna see people running around hosing stuff with their Love Pumps, Juice Sprayers, FirePhalluses, slashing enemies with their PorkSwords etc.

Come on...you know thats what we'd end up with...

Either that or the weeb crowd trying to be cool & edgy with ultra-obscure anime references that would go right over the heads of other players.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

I would (trigger warnings):

Rename Clem to Grakata and Grakata to Clem.

Name the zaws that can already be renamed:

Nikana: Reklawyks Nikana, Rolled over a million times, Nipple Steal, Your waifu is trash, Nokia Prime

Dagger: Didn't Zaw it coming, Nani

Greatsword: Thot Slayer, Gelatine Prime, Zweigänder

One handed sword: End him rightly

Warhammer: 40k

Plague staff: You shall not pass the HIV test, Do you kno de wae, Plague Bokween

Sparring: Ugandan Knuckles

Club(?) zaw: We wuz kangz

Items that can't be named: Whip: Security Lecta, Rinkaku quinque (Scoliac), Tipedobear 

Nidus: Pink Guy

Loki: Sheogorath

Rhino: Senator Armstrong

Nezha: Trap Prime

ps.: I'm just waiting for my permaban, i spent way too much time with this forum anyways. :^)

Edited by kgabor