Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cobra and Crane

DeltaPangaea

Okay so, I talked about this in general discussion, but I would like to bring it up here as well cuz why not, y'know? Maybe someone'll listen.

Basically, the shield toss does a pathetically small amount of damage. Not just 'warframe scale' small, actually small, often even failing to break stuff like vent covers. Adding onto this, it's a little finicky to actually get the thing to hit at all sometimes at close range, and it takes an age to actually USE, since you've gotta go through the entire 360-degree spinning animation before the actual throw.

I've been told 'it's for knockdowns'. But we got slams for that, for multiple targets no less, and Cobra (Despite the throw making it so you have to look DIRECTLY down to do it) seems to have a pretty good slam attack with decent knockdown range, it's just awkward to use because if you're not all the way down, you throw instead. In essence, due to the clunkiness of slams, Cobra and Crane traded the aerial attack AND its slam for a shield toss that knocks down but does little else.

Can we please give the Crane Toss the damage of a normal air attack? And while we're at it, can we make the shield toss actually happen faster? Please?

Why's it do fine damage on the throws as part of combo attacks but buptynothing on the air toss? Makes no sense, dawg.