Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow Condemn Augment

(PSN)fluid2185

Elemental Chains: 500% damage plus 100% status Chance Damage Type changes depending on energy color 

Passive ability: Damages scale off melee mods an power strength. Also capable of creating combined elements based off energy color an melee mods 

Condemn quality of life change: Allow Harrow to hold an charge Condemn for 360 degree lockdown 

Well Condemn doesn't do damage in the first place, so a more likely augment would be making it an actual pseudo-exalted like Whipclaw or Landslide. It'd be unlikely thet'd also throw in the Chromatic Blade effect on top of making it a weapon, or allowing it access to the combined elements. And how would giving Condemn a 360 degree effect help? And I hope you considered the fact that making it into a damage ability (a discount Virulence) would mean it would likely lose it's CC, which is a big hit to his kit, which kinda relies on the lockdown it gives.

I think if they were to make some sort of status chance augment it should be for his 4 covenant. Changing his 1 in this way would just break all of his combos. I would be interested in an augment for his 2. I think there is a lot of potential for interesting things since it's a simple ability that has a lot of potential.

• 1 month later...