[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #237: Tonight at 7pm ET!

7d8f45a69a72009c232757bdc34729c7.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are AMPing it up with an Operator only Sortie! Show the world your Operator fashionframe in this thread (the one you're reading now) for a chance to join the undertaking!

PLUS, don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and a Twitch Drop of 100 Ducats!

See you here tonight, February 21st at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

• Like 8
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2

An Operator Sortie? Wow! I hope you can fit some Archwing fishing in there as well!

• Upvote 1

Warframe-x64-2019-02-21-21-44-30.png

(Edit: All Focus Schools and Focus Maxed! Magus Vigor and Husk equipped. Virtuos Strike for my amp. Ready to fight!)

Edited by lordtargaryen

Never in any game have I felt as attached to my player avatar as in Warframe. Thank you for making this!

xSz6f1p.jpg

Here is the full color scheme:

Spoiler

tLH30JV.jpg

Edited by KaoNemesis
  • Applause 1

Hey guys, how can i upload my pic ( i press the reply topic button ) but then idk how to cuz it don't let me upload the pic.

57 minutes ago, Warrior-EN- said:

OOOOOOOOOHHH The anticipation!

I’m getting excited, Tenno. I always learn so much from a live dissection.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, FeJoToRe said:

Hey guys, how can i upload my pic ( i press the reply topic button ) but then idk how to cuz it don't let me upload the pic.

I Use https://imgbb.com/

Copy the BBCode full linked and paste it here.

I see. Now I know today's sortie will not have assassination mission for sortie 3, no any sorts of defense or excavation either.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Engilore:

will be a devstream this friday? 

Look at this: