[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #237: Tonight at 7pm ET!

Operator looks so done with all this nonsense. Or stayed up too late last night. 😑

S0X0XaB.jpg

Edited by Lugwy

Hello Fortuna 69! My Samus is going to be famous!

imageproxy.php?img=&key=32844a51822c982a  VrxfkCS.png     imageproxy.php?img=&key=32844a51822c982a[/img]

Edited by Vazanael
me being dumb
  • Like 3

Maybe you should add a few "operator only" missions to the star map. Could be quite fun and it would push you to build a strong "operator only" build. You would only have 5 lives without team rezz 🙂

I changed my mind, even if it ruins my sleep schedule big-time, I've submitted a picture of my operator on my original post in the off-chance I get picked. Can't exactly pass up on opportunities to play with the devs now, can I?

There's some exceptionally good fashion in here.  I feel like I should throw my own void kid in to show off or something.

ENq8eYZ.png

Capture.png

Zamariu Inspired Operator.
Yes i do own Zamariu Gara 😛 its on the left of the picture

Hi guys! 😄

The operator is my favourite class in the game to play, over any of the frames, I would love to join!

I usually run with a Borderlands inspired drifter look but atm am trying out a clean tenno combat look. 

G5YdzVy.jpg

cIrXqpW.jpg

and also I have around 150k+ amp kills across all my amps, currently im using the Vox x3 amp with 25k but my most is an odler one with 75k 🙂

khYXt2q.jpg

I really would love to join and show the community just how powerful and underrated the operator is as a playable entity by themselves.

Edit: nvm, im more tired than I thought, good night tenno :)

Edited by Commanduf

I don't think I'd do great in a Sortie, but here's my Operator Glam Fashion anyway!

Spoiler

Warframe0368.jpg