Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build Times

(PSN)XephonixAwesome

Im at mastery 23, and one thing that I realized is that in other games when you grind for a weapon you get it as a reward. The grind for all the components, forma, fieldron,detonite,mutagin isnt is alright. having to wait for a lot of the stuff to build isn't ok, if i didn't do the invasions some weapons would take roughly 7 days to build becuase you cant build more than one feildron detonite injector or mutagin mass at the same time which sucks. then when i get all the compenents having to wait another half a day to a day for the thing to build just makes this game for me not as interesting as it was when i started now its just annoying waiting so long to build the item. And yes i know i can sell things for plat and buy the weapons or wait for a coupon blah blah blah... that isnt fun  either because the offers you do get are generally lower than listing price and if you try to get listing price they think you are insane. Plus the grind for cryotic isnt fun either and yes again i understand i can save plat for a booster to half the time of the grind blah blah blah. look back to my previous statement. having only like two sources of it one being a long mission type that will get you not as much while the enimies scale and daily tribute which doesnt always get you it.

Sorry for my rant, ill hope no one get offended (dont know why you would) but please do take in consideration my position on the game and if you do replay understand where im at

19 hours ago, (PS4)XephonixAwesome said:

Im at mastery 23, and one thing that I realized is that in other games when you grind for a weapon you get it as a reward. The grind for all the components, forma, fieldron,detonite,mutagin isnt is alright. having to wait for a lot of the stuff to build isn't ok, if i didn't do the invasions some weapons would take roughly 7 days to build becuase you cant build more than one feildron detonite injector or mutagin mass at the same time which sucks. then when i get all the compenents having to wait another half a day to a day for the thing to build just makes this game for me not as interesting as it was when i started now its just annoying waiting so long to build the item. And yes i know i can sell things for plat and buy the weapons or wait for a coupon blah blah blah... that isnt fun  either because the offers you do get are generally lower than listing price and if you try to get listing price they think you are insane. Plus the grind for cryotic isnt fun either and yes again i understand i can save plat for a booster to half the time of the grind blah blah blah. look back to my previous statement. having only like two sources of it one being a long mission type that will get you not as much while the enimies scale and daily tribute which doesnt always get you it.

Sorry for my rant, ill hope no one get offended (dont know why you would) but please do take in consideration my position on the game and if you do replay understand where im at

Patience Tenno.